0.2

Rmani romaine
New York 📍

" Bae I cannot wait too see you tonight "

I guess your wondering what's happening tonight. Of course my obnoxious sister is throwing a party for amoura what she calls " the best welcome home party ever " of course I was objecting and trying too get out of it but she said I need too try to not be bitter towards her but it's just so hard....

I looked down at my phone screen and smiled at her. Ever since Moura came she's been making me feel a whole lot better about the situation. Of course she doesn't know that my first love , first gf ever , first time is staying at my house for the rest of the summer she'd flip.

I don't know why I care but I honestly wonder how Moura is gonna feel when she sees that I actually moved on from her I think ? " I can't wait too see you either baby , ima call you back okay ?
She nodded her head which caused me too hang up.

I made my way towards my bathroom that's down the hall from my room. I grabbed the door knob and it was locked. Nobody ever uses MY bathroom but tae might be using mines because amoura's using hers. I knocked on the door but I heard somebody in the shower so I unlocked the door and made my way inside , it's not like I never seen my sister before.

I looked towards my mirror and sat my things down on the counter , I grabbed my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth and washing my face. Because my bathroom is so spacious if someone walked into the bathroom while your in the shower you won't hear that someone's entering.

" um mani " when I heard her voice say my name I completely froze. Till this day her voice still sounds amazing and it still has such a huge impact on me. I HATE IT. I turned around slowly and had a mug on my face with my eyebrows raised " why are you in my bathroom " she looked a bit taken back when I asked but I don't know why she's even confused she know I don't fuck with her.

" oh um , tae told me too use this bathroom. Im sorry I didn't really know " . She grabbed her things with her towel wrapped around her toned body and left out without a word. I was highly confused as too why she didn't get smart back or put me in my place what is going on with her ? She haven't spoken too me ever since she came I don't know if im happy or mad.

I decided too play " bout mine by Mariah the Scientist " and hopped my happy self inside the shower. I sang along too my whole playlist while scrubbing myself clean then 30 minutes later I forced myself too stop having a shower concert then finally got out the shower. I wrapped my towel around my head and body then made my way too my room with my things.

I dropped both towels and started too get dressed. Today we were supposed too be all having brunch so Taegan could start decorating the party. She basically begged me too take amoura out too eat and then take her too the mall its not like I hate her I'm just honestly still hurt that she left me and broke us up with no explanation. I'm gonna try my best to show her that I don't care and I'm going too try my best to be more open minded.

I threw on a matching two piece set a crop top with leggings , I decided too wear my customized ones that goes perfectly with it , with a white mini satchel and my Diamond cross necklace. I sat towards my vanity and started flat ironing my hair , after about 30 minutes I finished and decided that I'll be taking pictures later. I asked tae for amoura's number and sent her a quick text telling her meet me downstairs in 20.

Amoura Charles
New York 📍

After the awkward situation in shower I went straight too my room. It literally took everything in me too not set her straight like I get your hurt but I'm not gonna keep playing nice if she's gonna keep treating me like that. Then again I always had a sweet spot for her.

I decided too throw on some grey sweats with this cute cropped top fitted jacket.  I threw on a watch and my two favorite necklaces. I took off my bonnet and begin to straighten my freshly new lace. I decided too take my braids out yesterday night and install a new lace since I'm a wig brand ambassador.

I took a quick picture , uploaded it too instagram then made my way downstairs .
I exited out of instagram and threw on my ones and made my way downstairs. I honestly didn't believe it when tae told me rmani wanted too go out on a friend date with me. I was honestly more then happy as long as we're on talking terms.

I made my way downstairs and saw rmani looking beautiful as ever. She's always been very pretty too me and I've always loved how she put herself together and dresses so nicely.

I stopped myself before I could start staring and made my way towards her. She started walking out of the door and a simply got on my phone while walking towards her car. I was honestly fighting trying too figure out if I should sit in the front or sit in the back but I know for sure she don't fuck with me like that so ima sit in the back.

She unlocked the door and I made my way inside of the back without saying not one word , which caused mani too look at me and scrunch her eyebrows up how she always used too whenever she's confused.

I looked at her and made full eye contact with her doing the same thing which caused her too start laughing , she always laughed when I would do it back too her oh how I miss it. " you are so not funny " I have her a light chuckle and nodded my head while saying " right "

I'm already knowing she wants me in the front but she's just too stubborn too say it so I got out of the car and made my way to the front I guess this is progress... while I'm putting my seat belt on but before she pulls off she just had to say..

" I still don't like your ass "