♥︎𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟&𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕌♥︎

(Song up above is the song she sings to put you in an enchantment, it's also what gave me the idea for this AU.)

•Mother is a siren, father is a human. She has the body of a human and a voice of a siren. She was sold to a gang and saved by an assassin.•

•Amity Blight has the voice of a siren, meaning that it is calm and soothing, and can put you in an enchantment whenever she sings, she use to use her voice to help ease peoples pain, physical and emotional.•

•At the age of fifteen Amity Blight came out to her parents as Lesbian, ever since they have been making her life a living hell, sending her to schools that were suppose to "help cleanse her sins" and completely ignoring her existence around the manor. When she turned eighteen her parents sold her to a gang who abused her power and forced her to use it for evil. She has been working for them for about six months now•
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"If you do a good job today I'll leave you be for the rest of the week. Said a tall dark skinned man with black curly hair named Zayn before he opened the backstage doors. " And now introducing Amy Haul!" Said the announcer guy at the front of the stage. Amy/Amity walked up towards the mic as the music started to play and waited for her signal to start singing.

When she stopped singing she wiped away her tears and walked off the stage before the people in the crowd started to try and kill each other. "Great work dear." Said Zayn. They made their way up the stairs and into a medium sized room filled with cash and weapons. "Amy stand outside the door, we got it from here!" Said Zayn. Amity calmly walked out, shut the door, and sat on the railing.

-About five minutes later-

"You're pretty bad at your job, you know that." Said an unfamiliar voice behind her. "What do you mean, I put them in an enchantment like I was told to, did I not?" Asked Amity before turning around to face the stranger. The strangers face fell, like she was caught off guard by Amity's question. "Told to? What leader does what there told?" Asked the slightly taller girl infront of her. "A pretty shitty one probably." Said Amity with a chuckle. To which the stranger in front of her laughed at. "Did you just call yourself a shitty leader?" Asked the latina through her laughter, which made Amity really confused. "I'm not a leader, more like a toy for them." Said Amity standing.

"So, what did you do to them exactly?" Asked Amity walking towards the door. "You're better off not seeing it." Said Luz moving in front of her. "Hmm, guess I should get going then." Said Amity turning around. "What did you mean when you said you were like a toy for them?" Asked the Latina running towards the slightly shorter girl.

•Time skip•
-At Zayn and his gangs base-

"Could you stop following me?" Asked Amity, being completely done with all the questions she's been asked. "I mean, I could, but~ I don't want to~" Said Luz in a sing song voice. "And why's that?" Asked Amity turning to face the Latina. "Cause you're pretty~ and~ I have an idea that involves you." Said Luz in the same sing song voice, stopping it near the end of her sentence.

Amity could feel her face heat up at the compliment and quickly turned back around as an attempt to keep the other girl from seeing, but she wasn't quick enough, the Latina had indeed seen the slight blush starting to spread across the sirens cheeks.

"You, don't get compliments much, do you?" Asked Luz, trying to keep a smile from appearing across her face. (And failing) Amity ignored her question and walked into the library area, trying to shut the door behind her but failing because Luz was literally right behind her. "Please, go away." Said Amity before she started to speed walk across the room. Luz smiled and picked up her pace catching up to the siren shortly after, she grabbed the other girls wrist, forcing her to look Luz in the eyes.

"I told you, I have an idea that involves you." Said Luz extremely close to the sirens ear, causing a slight shiver throughout her body. "No" "You don't even know what it is." "Don't care, I'm not doing it." Said Amity trying to get her wrist out of the assassins grip. (And failing) "Just listen to it before you say no again." Said Luz moving her arms around Amity's waist, pulling the siren closer towards herself. Amity let out a huff in frustration once realizing she couldn't get away.

"What do you want me to do?" Asked Amity in a bored tone. Luz smiled and moved her arms away from the siren. "Come home with me." Said Luz with a big smile on her face. "What, why would I go anywhere with you?" "Because, it's better than being here, duh."

-Time skip-
*Luz basically abducted Amity*

"And here's your room." Said Luz walking into a medium sized bedroom with Amity tied up and on her shoulder. "I hope you like it, we can get you some more things tomorrow but for now, you should rest." Luz said throwing Amity on the queen sized bed.

♡ That's all, sorry it took so long and that it's pretty short, it was gonna be longer but I gave up😅 sorry. Next one will for sure be longer, hopefully. ♡