♡𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗&𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙰𝚄♡

Some things are inspired by Mako mermaids

⚠️Child abuse⚠️

Blood, that's all Amity could see before she passed out.

-One hour earlier-

*Slap*
"I've told you many times not to speak to that family, why can't you just obey me, why can't you do anything I tell you!?" Screamed Lady Odalia at her youngest child.
"I-I'm s-sorry I won't-" *Slap* "Did I say you could speak!?!" Amity slowly shook her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Take her to the room, and do NOT let her out until I say so." Said Lady Odalia to one of the butlers, he nodded his head and hurried over to the youngest Blight whose face looked red and puffy from crying, he placed a hand on top of her left should, to which she flinched at, and lead her towards the room.

Once she was in the room, she was tied to a chair and started to get yelled at again before she felt a painful sting in her tail, she let out a shocked yelp before looking up and seeing her uncle in front of her holding a fish hook in his right hand.

-Present-

When Amity woke up she was in someone's arms, and they were moving rather quickly, when she tried to speak to them it came out as a soft whisper to which they didn't hear. Five minutes later and Amity had passed out once again due to the amount of blood she had lost (or is it loss?)

-Twenty minutes later-

"Edalyn, get down here now!" Yelled Lilith. She heard a few thuds come from the floor above her as she layed the child down on an empty table, Edalyn soon came into view with her young aprentis (as Eda likes to call the kid) behind her. "Woah, what the hell happend, and is that a Blight child?" "Yes she is, now I need your help, she's lost a lot of blood, I need a sewing needle, peroxide, bandages, towels, rags, a bucket of water, and a glass of tequila for later." Said Lilith. Edalyn quickly ran back up stairs stumbling near the top. "Luz, I need you to help me tie her hair up." "But she's naked!" Said Luz with a slight hint of pink spreading across her face. "Her back will be facing you not her front." Said Lilith. "Fiiiine."

-Another time skip😅 about an hour later-

"So, are you ready to tell us what the hell happened to her now?" Asked Edalyn. Lilith took a sip from her glass of tequila before speaking. "Lady Odalia had her taken to a room, where she was badly beatin by her uncle in, I snuck in after he left, grabbed her, and brought her here." "So what are we going to tell her when she wakes up?" Asked Edalyn. "The truth, and that she's safe here." Said Lilith before taking a big gulp of her tequila. The sisters heard a concerning thump upstairs and then heard the basement door open and close. "Alright, I got a few outfits, some socks and shoes, and two hoodies I haven't worn in a while." Said an out of breath Luz with a tired smile on her face. "Goodness kid, did you run here?" Asked Edalyn. "Yeah, my mom said to be back by dark, which means I gotta go in about five minutes."

-The next day-
-12:30 PM-

Amity bolted awake from an awful sleep terror, covered in sweat and breathing ragged, (I hope that's how it's spelt) she regretted doing so, as her body immediately spiked with pain, causing her to let out a pained cry, the pain didn't stop but became manageable and once it did she was finally able to take in her surroundings. She was sitting on a soft couch, there was a small table sitting in front of said couch, book cases filled with potion bottles and jewelry, a stair case, a strange looking creature laying on the stairs. 'It doesn't have fins or gills?' Amity wondered as she went to get up not noticing the blanket that was wrapped around what should have been her tail, and immediately fell.

Edalyn, who was upstairs waiting for her lunch to finish cooking, heard a loud thump come from downstairs and began to laugh. 'I love it when that happens.' Thought Eda before she put her mug down and made her way to the basement stairs, hearing another thump on her way down.