What a nightmare

"WHAT?!?!" You have to be kidding. Please, anyone but him. I looked at the short, gray haired man with Harry Potter glasses raise an eyebrow. I felt the air get heavy as I looked around the room, scanning the dark gray walls and doors with numbers on them. "I'm sorry, the people were chosen randomly. You're gonna survive one night." The calm voice replied.
I looked over at the man in a black suit. He fixed his fluffy, dirty blonde hair and looked down at me. His eyes were cold, heartless but there was something behind that look. "Pinicchio, come on", he smiled, "You're so childish" Me? Childish?!? Oh how I'd love to punch that pretty face of his. Giuro su Dio, I can feel my blood boiling.
Dream's always been an arrogant, selfish, cruel asshole. That's why I hate him. We went to kindergarten together and that's when I saw his mask slip away. I asked him to borrow me his toy but he refused and walked away. He ignored me for the rest of the day. He still does. Years later I'd see him on the street and he never said hi. He wouldn't even look at me, he'd just look away and pretend I didn't exist. I never understood it. I don't get what I did to make him hate me. I was always nice. I was constantly trying to impress him. Once I even brought muffins and saved him the biggest, juiciest one. He hadn't touched it at all, he just let the teacher eat it. So imagine my suprise when I went to a business vacation with my colleagues and other business partners and found out my roomate was none other than Dream. What a nightmare.
I got in the bedroom and, just as I thought this couldn't get any worse, my jaw dropped. I looked around the room, opening doors, rushing trough the apartment, praying this was only a dream.
One bed. There was only one bed.