Switching rooms

"Oh, shit", I heard Dream behind me, "they should really work on their organization skills. This is highly unprofessional." How can he be so calm?! I scoffed and heard the footsteps behind me get louder. I turned around, looking up at Dream. He was so tall. He looked me up and down and continued: "You know, it's not that bad." My eyebrows furrowed. "I'd rather get fucked in the ass than spend another minute with you." "Of course you would." I gasped and looked at him, disgusted. "Chill out, I'm joking" Does he always have to joke?? "You're not funny." His eyebrows curled up. "Oh, come on, you're still mad at me? That was so long ago." Of course he doesn't get it. He doesn't even realize what a dipshit he is.
I rushed out of the room and slammed the door. I have to find another room. I walked to hotel manager's office and knocked. A blonde woman opened the door. "Buongiorno, how may I help you?" I walked in and stood next to the big desk in the corner of the room. I'm not planning on staying long. "I'd like to switch rooms, please." "Sir, it doesn't work like that" "Please, there has to be another room" I looked at her with a desperate look but she didn't seem to fall for it. "Please, it's room number 4." She turned around and looked at me for a bit, confused. "If it's room 4 why are you switching?" "What do you mean why? It has one bed. There's two of us. What is there to explain?!?" The woman tilted her head, her buttery blonde hair falling on her shoulders. "But you called me two days ago to reserve this exact room? You asked for one bed specifically." I freezed. "You're mr. Dream, aren't you?"