Chapter 2

Royston

                                                                           Royston

Waking up to a pitch dark room was normal for me, I liked it dark like that so it was peaceful. sitting up I feel and arm slide off of me and something in my bed shift  "Royieeee come back to bed with meeee" the....huh I forgot her name....the blond screeched out when I stood up "Look, don't take this the wrong way but I don't know who you are and don't call me Royie it's Royston" I stand up throwing a sweater on to cover my bare chest and while walking to my bathroom I look back "So get out of my apartment....now" and continued back to the bathroom. After closing the door I stop and listen to her start to cry and stumble out of the apartment. I don't feel bad, I never do. I stopped feeling bad after the second one ran out of my house because at this point I don't even try to remember their names. They are all the same they come to me wanting free drinks and then when I take them home I fuck them good and let them go. 

Today however I could not stay at home because I needed groceries and liquor. I get ready putting on some sweats and keeping my sweater one and leave my messy cut hair how it is throwing a hat on to cover it. Walking out I walk over to my  2018 Camaro SS white and black clean to the touch. While driving the view of a F-250 comes into view and the work on it is perfect  the blue paint is clean and the black detailing on it is wrapped with no bubbles but the tint makes it almost impossible for me to see who did it. I get my things and leave avoiding eye contact or speaking to anyone around me. 

Getting home I start to meal prep my lunches and dinner to make sure I stay fit and on top of what I eat due to my habit of drinking, while cooking My phone stats to go off notifying me of a call. I grab my phone out of my pocket and notice its my lovely friend and only friend  Alyx Livy, the only girl I had ever called a true friend...helped that she was on my teams side when it came to the other gender. She was my wing man and I her's. "Hey dumby, how was your morning with Clara?" she asked knowing damn well it was not good, you could here the sarcasm in her voice "So that's what her name was, man what would I do with out you Al?" I asked back with even more sarcasm dripping from my voice "Dude you know its funny I ran into her at the mall after i caught sight of this fine new thing walking around in a nice pair of ariats...not gunna lie you would have gone after her" She started ranting so I put her on speaker "Dude I am gunna send you this picture of the Girl, you have to tell me if you would get with her or not cause if you don't then I will"  I rolled my eye and looked at the picture. She was good looking with her long black hair baggy tee and boots on "Ya I would go for her if I was ever willing to try and get with her Al...If you want to go for her go right ahead though, she looks like the type that wants a relationship and I don't do that shit" I laugh at the gasp from Al "soooo you would never consider me my guy?" she asked with more sarcasm at that I hung up on her.

Hours went by and next thing I know I'm slipping my black button up on and a nice pair of dark wash wranglers with my boots, it always get's me the most tips when I dress like this. my hair is slicked back and out of my face and the hat I brought with me is my go to black rifle hat. Driving to work I zone out thinking about what Al had said and the picture of the woman, how her curves made the jeans look just right and that baggy shirt fit just right where it didn't swallow her but it also did not look like she was trying to hard to look under dressed. Pulling up to work cut my thought's short before I could get to distracted, Getting out I walk into the bar through the side. I walk up to my section and do all the necessities needed before we open like get ice for the others and restock up on curtain can's needed for the night. Tonight is our Friday deal where curtain drinks are only 50 cents so we will be packed and busy but I love those nights, keeps me busy and keeps me from sleeping around.

The doors open and after about 78 customers a regular face pops into view "Hey Al, I didn't expect you to show up tonight" I comment while making her drink her go to drink is a rum and coke an easy drink to make "Ya I thought I would try and find some action and make a girl question her sexuality....the normal" she smirked while scanning the crowed. That was her deal she would find the lonely and quite girls and find out just how confused they are and then as she likes to put it "Rock their world" to the point they change sexuality "Well you gunna hang out next to me and pick from the line or go hunting?" I turn to her with an interested look on my face "Nah I am gunna hang out with you tonight cause all the college girls are coming in tonight and they always go for you" I nod know she is right. They always go to the only guy bartender due to my "Hot shit" that Al talks about when we hang out. 

After the line calms down and I clean some things a pair walks up, I don't look up right away cause I am waiting for the order "Hey Handsome, mind hooking us up with some Jack and Cokes?" I start to make them but the quite from Al  is unnerving due to her never being quite so I finally look up and my breath stops. It's her. The girl from the picture is right in front of me and I can't come up with anything to say I am frozen, Al on the other hand smiles and winks at her and her friend, A short haired small devil with lip piercing and an eye brow piercing with some tattoos showing on her body. She was Al's type if Al was a relationship kind of girl, and boy was Al checking her out. I hand them the drinks for the card and they walk off, I turn to Al and she turns to me and starts to laugh at my face "dude you look like you have seen a ghost what the fuck" she rolls her eyes "You could have said something instead of staring" she comments as I just sigh and shake my head "Look I was not ready for her to be right in front of me" I came up with an excuse to cover my ass. "dude look at how she dances...man can I dance with her" Al watches the pair I shake my head and turn to look "My god, I need to stop looking" I mumble and Al just shakes her head and walks to the couple and starts to dance with them. I have never been more jealous of Al before...