forewarning

˗ˏˋ greetings loves 'ˎ˗

welcome to 'crazy bitch'

[yes, i have started another story... don't judge me.]

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

first of all, thank you for clicking 'read'. you might leave after the first chapter and that's okay, thank you for giving it a chance anyway! if you read on, may i just apologise in advance because i believe that i write nonsense along with the fact that i barely update.

secondly, there are going to be some things that i, in everyday life, would not agree with. there will be themes of harassment, abuse, bullying of all kinds, violence and etc. i never like when writers don't put warnings and i appreciate it when people do. so yes, i will place trigger warnings in the beginning of every chapter and where the trigger ends for those that want to skip or are uncomfortable reading those parts. if not, i will add a summary at the beginning of the next chapter.

thirdly, i started writing this as an x reader story. but i've got two x reader 'all of us are dead' stories (Flame and Stupid if you wanna check them out) and wanted to change it up. writing y/n all the time is slowly chipping at my sanity honestly. so occasionally it might switch from y/n to a certain name to restore my sanity. it'll be a nickname or alias if you will, that will make sense as you read onwards i promise.

lastly, i don't always proofread and i know there are mistakes – i don't get annoyed when people correct me so go ahead. please do. just do it kindly, is all i ask. all of my stories are hate-free zones. so please keep it respectful towards one another.

you can bash the characters all you want, that's the fun of having a comment section!

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

disclaimers!

—> the rights to the show 'All of Us Are Dead' and the webtoon, go to the respective creators and writers. rights to any shows mentioned belong to the respective people. i wish i owned them. i only own my character Y/N (but not you dear reader, you're a free person with agency) plus any other characters introduced and my storyline. do not copy my story or translate them without my permission. that is just plain theft. let's be respectful to one another. thank you.

—> in reference to media – pictures are generally found on pinterest and google. music from spotify and youtube are always provided.

—> if any transcripts for the show are used will be linked at the end of a chapter [generally copied from netflix].

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

a daily reminder to drink your recommended glasses of water, have your favorite snack and stretchhhh.
xoxo

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

without further adieu,
read on my loves!

˗ˏˋ love you 'ˎ˗

started: 8 january 2023 10:59 PMfinished: TBD

finished: TBD