3: Little one

New York.
Armani Jay Green

Mom -I can't pick you up I'm sorry

Mom
-I can't pick you up I'm sorry...

I sighed.

"The one day I decide I go to school," I mumbled to myself, and clicked on Makiya contact.

Cuz<3

-can you pick me up?
Read at 1:20

- OH! I can't I'm at work😭,
I'll get someone to pick you up.
Read at 1:25

Great...

Thirty minutes later. A black BMW pulled into the school parking lot. With tinted windows making it almost impossible to see inside the car.

Finally, the window rolled down.

Hakeem...

"Yo come on." He said.

I grabbed my backpack from off the sidewalk and walked to his car. I got into the passenger side of his car and put my seatbelt on.

He quickly pulled off the school campus, making me jerk in my seat.

"Dude, can you slow down the fuck wrong with you?" I asked seeing his speed meter go up.

"Sit back and relax. Makiya got me in this white ass neighborhood. I don't wanna be around here any longer than I have."

"Why?" I asked.

"Armani I'm a drug dealer. If I get caught it's over for me and I'm not tryna go to jail again. So sit back and shut up."

I mugged him and crossed my arms over my chest. "You ain't have to pick me up."

"But I did."

The rest of the ride was quiet until he pulled up to my home. I got out of his car quickly and grabbed my bag.

Once I walked into the front door. I heard his car take off.

Asshole...

I placed my book bag by the front door and walked into the living room. My mother sat at the dining table with something in front of her.

"Hey, ma," I said, passing her up and walking to the fridge.

"Armani I need to talk to your ass now." She said, startling me.