Letters to Visenya

✰✰✰

Her unborn sister was dead, her mother and father were going through it.

She was going through it.

At the moment, Visenya had looked herself in her room.

Thousands of thoughts running through her head at once.

knock knock

"Princess? There is a letter for you." Jane's voice was heard through the door.

"From who?" She asked, still not moving from her window.

"Aemond, your grace." Jane's voice was lower this time.

Visenya hesitated before walking towards the door, she opened the door and took the letter from Jane's hand.

"I will be out shortly." She said before closing her door softly in Jane's face.

She sat on her bed, opening the letter in her hand.

Dear Visenya,

Why did you leave me? I have not stopped thinking about you since you departed. I miss you. Which is why, if you don't meet me where you and Laenor used to train, I shall kill you the next time I see you.

Do not tell anyone.

Love, Aemond.

"How nice of him." She muttered out, sarcasm laced in her voice.

It was probably a trap.

But that did not stop her from wanting to go.

She grabbed her cloak and walked out of her chambers.

As she left the castle she saw her mother on the top of the hill where they were having her sister's funeral.

Everyone was kneeling except Rhaenys and Rhaenyra had a crown on her head.

Viserys' crown.

My mother, my Queen. She thought proudly.

Anterros landed on the sand which caused Rhaenyra's eyes to drift to the black and red dragon.

Rhaenyra watched as her daughter climbed on the dragon.

When Visenya reached the saddle she looked back at the people, locking eyes with her mother.

She bowed her head before ordering Anterros to fly. "Sōves."

The Velaryon's mother was confused but she trusted Visenya.

✰✰✰

Visenya spotted Vhagar on the shore of Battlestones.

Anterros landed a bit further. Visenya did not move, her eyes roaming on the beach, looking for someone.