Sweet Dreams are Made of This

Axl closed his bedroom door behind him, kicking his cowboy boots off his feet and throwing his snakeskin jacket to the other side of the room. Axl sighed, folding his arms over each other and closing his eyes. Axl exhaled deeply, hearing his door creak open, then click shut. He tensed when he felt two strong hands on his hips.

Axl gave him a side glare, "Slash get your fucking hands off me."

Slash grinned, kissing the back of his head with a hum, "Mmm hello to you too Axl."

Slash slid his hands calmly up and down his slender waist, from his ribs down to his hips. Axl gave a regretful groan at the pleasurable touching, then hissed in frustration, "Ergh, cut it out." Slash didn't stop, just moved slower, burying his nose in Axl's red hair. Axl's shoulders rose to his ears with unease, shifting a little. Axl froze when Slash's hands began to move towards his crotch.

Axl groaned, "Nn, S-Slash what're, what are you doing?" One of Slash's hands slithered up Axl's torso to his throat and covering his mouth, making Axl give an mph!

"Shh... Don't be so noisy, I'm trying to take your clothes off."

Axl's heart picked up speed in a sudden wave of hot panic, he wanted to say why but his words were muffled by Slash's hand. Slash must've understood what he went to say though and smirked, kissing the back of his neck, "So I can fuck you like a little bitch."

Axl involuntarily whimpered into Slash's hand and tried to squirm away from his grip. Slash sighed in frustration and his hand drifted off his face and back down his body. Slash restrained him again and grasped his hips, firmly pulling his ass square to his hips. Axl whined, feeling Slash's hard dick rubbing against his ass. Slash grinned, "You like that baby?"

Slash jerked his hips again, and Axl grunted. Slash lowered his voice, "Want some more?"

Axl rolled his head back on his neck, "Shit... S-Slash don't..."

Slash shook his head kissing passionately down his neck and sucking on his skin, leaving a trail of hickeys to his collarbone. Slash brushed his hair off of his neck to kiss his skin more passionately. The lust in Slash's kisses sent a shiver through Axl's veins and he had to grit his teeth to remain calm. Axl gasped as Slash grinded against him harder. Axl's face flushed with heat and his stomach fluttered. Slash licked up his neck, "You like it hard don't you?"

Axl groaned, refusing to give him a nod, trying to snake away from him. "S-Slash... Stop..." Slash stopped his hip movements. "No. Wanna know why Axl?"

Axl winced, closing his eyes. "Why...?"

Slash played with his hair, "Because I know you want this even more than I do. So I don't want to hear shit Axl." Slash kissed his neck, "All I want to hear from those lips are your screams."

Slash gripped him stronger, pressing his lips to his skin, "I'm gonna give it to you rough honey, kay?"

Axl whimpered as Slash's hands slipped to his front, cupping his painfully hard cock. He winced in discomfort as his dick pressed against the inside of his pants. Slash grinned. "You're so hard for me, baby," he muttered, slowly unzipping his leather pants. "Baby no... W-wait..." Axl mumbled. Slash ignored him and caressed his groin, tugging on his pants. Then he began slipping them off his legs, until there was now nothing separating him from Axl's thin body.

Axl writhed and struggled to try and escape but Slash pressed him to the edge of the bed. Slash clasped Axl's wrists and pinned them down to the bed, waiting for Axl to stop twisting. Eventually Axl stopped moving as he was breathless and had no more energy left to fight him. Slash kissed his shoulder and let go of him, trusting Axl would remain still.

And he did.

Slash's hands rested on Axl's hips. Slash smirked, "Bend over."

The passionate forcefulness in Slash's words made Axl shiver. Axl moaned as Slash brushed his hand up his ass to his spine, pressing on his lower back to nudge him. But Axl was tired of fighting him, and did as he was told, leaning over the edge of the bed with his ass to Slash.

Slash hummed in contentment, "Nnnn... Good boy."

Slash massaged Axl's ass, spreading him ever so slightly. Axl moaned, dropping his head, his red hair falling in cascades over his face. Axl's heart was beating loudly enough now that Slash must be able to hear, and he could feel his pulse between his legs and throbbing in his ears.

Axl grunted as he felt Slash press his thumb against his tight hole. He gave out a low groan when Slash touched him a little rougher, before he let go of him.

Axl shivered as he heard Slash unzip and climb out of his own jeans. Axl wriggled anxiously with a small moan as he felt Slash's hard dick press against his ass. Axl squirmed and Slash had to grip both hands on his hips, "Hold still baby so I can fuck you."

Axl whined but forced himself to move less, and Slash shifted his hips so he could get inside of him. Axl gritted his teeth, "Y-You're not even gonna, gonna prep me or, or use lube?" Slash gave a grunt and shook his head, "Nnn..." Slash rolled his neck, "I want you to hurt baby," he breathed, "I want to hear you scream."

Axl whimpered painfully. Eventually Axl's struggling slipped away and Axl's whimpers and cries became more painful and desperate as he was tired of trying to fight the pleasure he craved from Slash. He wanted to fight him but he couldn't anymore, the burning desire deep inside him was so incredible, and he ached for the satisfaction.

And just as Slash was about to fuck him, that's when Axl woke up.

He sat upright in his empty bed, looking around wildly, his sheets torn off the corner of his mattress, his room dark as the sky outside, sweat rolling down his face and his chest.

"Fuck."