Are you wasted?

After her introduction, Axl and Erin had a few drinks and talked a little. Sooner or later, Erin realized she had to go, and forcefully took Axl's arm and wrote her phone number on his hand. It kinda hurt actually but she was hot so it didn't matter. 

He eventually made his way back to their place, Slash, Michelle, Izzy, and Duff were all in their rooms. Michelle and Slash asleep, Izzy and Duff either asleep or fucking their girls. Steven had run off with a chick to her place for the night because Axl was in an edgy mood tonight and he didn't want to be around when he came back. 

Axl stamped his cigarette into the sidewalk, putting out the remaining little embers with his boot and stumbled drunkenly inside. He was pretty wasted before he left the back lounge, and by the time Erin had left, he was on a special level of beyond hammered. He threw his jacket across the room, kicked off his boots, watching them spin and go flying in the air, and popped the cap off his bottle of Jack Daniels, taking a large swig. Axl wasn't sure why anymore, but his feet just naturally carried him to Slash's room. 

Axl swiftly pulled his shirt off and climbed on top of of the blankets, sitting on the heap of Slash. Slash lifted his head up sleepily, "Axl?" he mumbled, his eyes trying to adjust in the darkness. 

Axl brushed his hand over Slash's mouth, "Shhh... Shhhhh...." he giggled drunkenly with a heavy, lustful glint in his eyes, "Don't talk, just take your clothes off sweetheart." 

Slash blinked with a dazed look. "First of all I already did I'm sleeping naked fuckhead, something I do when I don't have an Axl in my bed." 

Axl grinned, "Perfect. Now you can have both." 

Slash rolled his eyes and continued, "Axl are you wasted?" 

Axl kissed his lips with a silly smile. "Aren't you?" 

Slash had a confused expression, "I dunno, I mean, well yeah I guess maybe a little, but I dunno if I'd call it wasted..." 

Axl shrugged with a devious smile. "Well we can always change that." 

Axl climbed under the blankets with him and situated himself on his lower stomach, and Slash was frustratingly aware of how close his ass was to his dick. 

Axl then took the bottle of Jack Daniels and poured it onto Slash's lips, small streams of liquor trickling off the corners of his mouth and down his neck. Slash sputtered slightly in surprise, but seeing as Axl wasn't letting up and just continued to watch him with bright green-blue eyes, he widened his jaws to drink up more of the whiskey, trying to ignore as a large portion of it was being wasted in Axl's drunkenness as it continued to run down his chin. Axl paused to take a sip for himself then continued to empty the remaining liquid into Slash's mouth, who craned his neck to lap up the last few drops. 

Axl giggled, tossing the now empty bottle aside. "How's that?" 

Slash smiled, slightly out of breath, "Great, except, y'know, now I got whiskey all down my neck." Axl smirked, bending his head down and licking the liquor off from his neck to his jaw. 

Slash groaned, "Nnn... Axl I thought.." Slash cut himself off with a gasp as he felt Axl's hand slide down his stomach and his fingers slowly curled around his hardening dick. Axl kissed his jaw, tracing calm, delightful circles around his base with his thumb. 

Slash murmured, trying to remember what he was about to say but it was really hard to focus with Axl's hand wrapped around his dick, "Fuck... Axl... I thought we agreed we wouldn't, wouldn't do this anymore..." 

Axl growled lowly, rolling his eyes. "Just fucking shut up..." he said under his breath, biting his neck in irritation. 

Slash flinched with a groan. "Ergh..." he grunted as Axl continued to bite down his throat. Axl grinned against his collarbone, palming Slash's cock with both hands, making him moan achingly.