°•Fun Event•°

*Shouts from the void*
WASSUP FUCKERS-
ALSO BEFORE YALLZ COME AT ME, IVE BEEN BUSY AND UNMOTIVATED
*crawls out of void* Lolz special thanks to Vix_Writes for the amazing support ✨ Also I have drafted two other chapters as I came up with the idea for this one. Lolz also yezz I drew the picture for this ch it was random✨
ANYWAYS-
ENJOY-
F/d/f- fav deliverable food

×.. ° --~🌧️~-- ° ..×
9:10 a.m

"BITCH GUESS WHAT?!?" I shouted as I pulled a book from Armaros' hand. The angel sighed and readjusted his glasses. "What." "Since when do you wear glasses?" I asked, bending over and peered closer to his face. Armaros made an annoyed but confused face before he backed away. "It's for the look." "Anyway, today the café is holding a karaoke/instrumental talent show at the Melancholic studio! With permission of course." When I finished, Armaros stood up from the couch and left to his room saying, "Right. Well you go have fun or whatever, I'll be in my room."

(Yeah I gave him glasses like how Kittypop drew him recently. Also for Vix yeah Im putting my oc in here. Except he's a bit different.)

I sighed and plopped down where he was sitting. How do you get an overly stubborn and closed off angel to go to an event night?? Pondering the question, I decided to call a childhood friend from the studio after I heard Armaros' room door shut. Ring...ring...ri- "Helloo~" "Sup Venitus, How're you?"

Venitus. One of my two childhood friends that stayed in contact with me. Venitus was the person who dragged me out here when my 2nd house burned down. He likes doing favors for people but is known for his incredible singing and deal making.

He has a knack for making deals to whatever he's sees fit for his part of the deal. For example if someone might need an item, Venitus will ask them do do something like delivering something or keeping their mouth shut. He'll 100% provide what they needed as long as they do as he told them.

If they don't fulfill their end of the bargain by lying that they did, they aren't seen for about 2 days to a week depending on how bad it was. However police have investigated Venitus for years because of those people's small disappearances yet somehow cont connect him to any crimes. Despite that he's a really kind person and a social butterfly. That and he likes protecting those he cares for.

(Forgot to mention that their house that was burned down was a 2nd house. They had two. That's why they were able to moved stuff to this home. Also my oc Venitus loves making deals bc I do lolz.)

Ven chuckled a bit. "Been working here in the studio. Bit hectic but I've been good altogether. Anyways do you need something?" I streched and replied, "yeah listen I need a favor." He hummed and asked, "What for?" "I need you to use your siren song to get a friend to go to the event. He's a bit stubborn." The call went dead silent for a bit.

"A bit? You are asking me to temporarily hypnotize him. How is that a bit." I groaned and stood up. "Okay fineeee. He's hella stubborn. But I wanna take him out to this fun event because he doesn't get out of the house much." "Alright alright I'll do it. I'll be over in a bit if I even remember what house you live in." Before I could say anything, Ven hung up. Oh well. He better get here before it's time to go.

Walking upstairs, I thought a bit about Armaros. I feel like I've known him forever but I don't know much about him. One thing I know for sure though is that he needs a friend and so do I. I have friends but none of them are here regularly like he is. Was it wrong of me to force him here? Am I being selfish? Then again he could've left anytime he wanted. But he hasn't left the house at all.

Knock knock. "Come in." I opened the door and entered the room. Armaros was sitting on his bed still reading the same book from earlier. I sat down beside him on the bed. "Can I asked you something?" Armaros glanced at me, eyes full of curiosity. "Go ahead." He said as he continued reading. Nervously, I continued with my question. "Uhm...Why do you stay here?" Armaros looked up from his book and lowerd it saying, "Do you not want me here?" "No I do! It's just that you could leave anytime you want. Yet you stay here. Why's that?"