°•Nothing and Everything•°

In the future Imma turn this in into an actual Wattpad book. Like no y/n and it will be my own characters.

ALSO this chapter is kinda apart of this book-
Idk it's also kinda a placeholder for a different project

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺•°🌸˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖🌸°•˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺
6

:12 am

CHIRP!
"...hm." Armaros hummed as he held the bird in his hands. I chuckled nervously and held my hands together. "So?" I asked hoping he liked the bird. It was a beautiful yellow crested cockatoo. I had purchased the bird earlier this morning for the sole purpose of keeping the angel company as I attended to work.

The bird flew to arm of the couch and chirped softly once more. Armaros hummed a bit and slumped down onto the couch. "Suppose I like it..." He practically yawned out. I mentally sighed and grabbed my bag from the coat hanger. I turned to him and started, "If you want, you can walk down to the cafe later." "Mm..."

I signed and exited the house, locking it behind me. Another day... I drove over to the cafe and clocked in.

Completely unaware of how stressed I had gotten, I poured a cup of water for myself. I say down and begin to think. Luckily the cafe wasn't busy at the moment.

Why was I so worked up? What don't I know? How do I not know? Who do I not know? Where should I be? When did I get stressed?

Armaros seemed off. Armaros' mind and feelings. Armaros does say much. Armaros. At work attending to the wants of customers. 5-

"5 minutes ago~"

I look up and to no one's surprise stood Max. Once again. "Can I help you?" I sighed and stood. Looking down, he chuckled. "You know, one very much forgets how one easily towers over the common folk."

"Maxwell King"

The very embodiment of misfortune. The very thing that can't be trusted near people...

Souls.

His favorite collection through our pursue of...

Time.

It isn't something that can be counted clearly under the constant...

Games.

Hunting. Games that can't be won by anyone other than it...

Pure evil.

"Maxwell... Would you like to play a game...?"

A sickening and twisted grin spread across it's face as smoke poured from it's eyes. It grew 2 feet taller, standing at 9 feet.

A monster.

The world fell away in shards of glass. Broken and sharp edged. Nothing but darkness surrounded. No sound, smell, taste, touch, emotions, nothing. Fate is not something that is easily broken. Rules don't apply when nothing exists.

Nothing.

When nothing is there, nothing can be told no.

"Do my ears deceive me? What type of game?"

"A game."

A hum and a cackle.

"Under what terms. And who is insane enough to ask ME to playing?"

This is sickening. I can feel my pulse quickening by the second. Breathing doesn't exist in nothing.

"...just a simple game. You tell me a word a day that benefits me and vice versa. We both have missions we need to complete before I, we, can achieve what we were made to do. You know we can't be down if we know....nothing."

"What's in it for me? This doesn't sound like a game I'd play with people who I won't collect from."

I felt like I was about to pass out. I can't breathe. A can't feel anything. I unfurled my wings and signed. Nothing needed to be said for it understood immediately.

"I expect something in equal value from you, Max."

"I thought you'd say that~"

It plunged a taloned hand into it's chest and ripped out it's heart. This world can't exist with out either parts.

"I suppose this would do, dear?~"

Of course.

"Then it's done."

I took a sharp breath in as the world faded in. No time had passed and he, along with everything, looked normal as if nothing was said or done.

"Quite the twist for this little play or picture book, huh?"

°•₊˚❀˚₊•°
10:20 pm

"Where the hell where you?" Armaros asked as I stepped through the front door, looking to the ground. I look up to see him standing a few feet away. I sighed and smiled.

"Eh work got very busy. Plus just had a simple run-in with an old friend." The angel hummed and cocked and eyebrow. "Very stingy with the word 'friend'. Why's that?"

"Well when you've known someone forever you grow tired of them and kinda hate them but you realize since you've known them for a eons you may consider them a friend."

I set my shoes on the shoe rack. "But perhaps you may even think you parents hate them as much as you do but love them for the favors they've done. SO naturally you may have to repays those debts." I stop and take a breath as I turn to Armaros.

"What the fuck does any of that mean?!?" He scratched his head before fixing his hair. "Eh. Nothing and everything!" "Wh-" "HAVE" I shout to get get his attention. "you eaten? If not I'm down to order pizza or somethin."

Armaros followed me to the kitchen, looking very confused. "Geeze and I thought I needed a break." "Pizza it is then."

"...uhh....yeah- sure. Why not."

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺•°🌸˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖🌸°•˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺

MONTHS and only a short chapter huh? Sorry but there🍷😁😘😘