{3}

TW: Homophobia, domestic violence

 ≪ °❈° ≫

Hyunjin lay on a king-sized bed in Felix's modern guest room. The room had huge 6-foot windows, placed to let in the fresh morning sunlight however Hyunjin had blocked the outside with the curtains from the moment he arrived. He lay staring down at his camera roll, scrolling through all the photos from when he first started dating Sarah.

As he got further and further down his camera roll he began to see photos of him and Felix, back when they did everything together. There were endless photos of the pair, photos of them at amusement parks, their old dance school, and the local pool among other places near their old high school.

This was the first time Hyunjin looked at these photos in years, and all the memories and feelings came flooding back. For a while he remembered all the good things, the laughs, the warm hugs, the love the pair had for each other, but with these thoughts his mind was still dragged into thinking about his fiancé... and his mother.

Hyunjin suddenly remembered something he hadn't thought about in years, a memory he had tried to bury and forget about because when he did think about it, it was unbearable.

✧*̥˚ 3 YEARS IN THE PAST *̥˚✧

"Hyunjin!" Felix grabbed onto Hyunjin's hand, "Let's go to the café now!"

"Sure, let me just grab my water bottle." Hyunjin smiled, turning around to get his bottle before jogging after Felix to catch up. The two left the dance studio and walked over to the little family-owned café on the side of the block.

"What are you going to get?" Felix asked as they got closer.

"AMERICANOOOOOO-," Hyunjin began to sing.

"NOPE, WE'RE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN," Felix playfully wrestled the older boy, "If I hear you sing that one more time-,"

"AMERICANOOOOooo..." Hyunjin's singing awkwardly faded out as he realised all the store's staff were staring at him with judgement. Felix scoffed trying to hold in his laughter, playfully whacking Hyunjin's back. The boys both got their drinks, taking them over to one of the little plastic tables outside.

"So, I actually wanted to talk to you about something," Felix awkwardly shuffled in his seat.

"Yeah go for it." Hyunjin chuckled as he took a huge gulp from his americano.

"Were like really good mates and obviously I don't want to mess that up but..." Felix paused, Hyunjin cocking his head in anticipation. "I have kind of been forming feelings for you," Felix muttered, smiling awkwardly.

Hyunjin remained silent, taking his mouth off of the straw of his americano. Felix clenched his teeth, eagerly waiting for any sort of response, both of his hands resting on the table. Hyunjin just staring down at the table.

"Yeah alright I thought so," Felix shook his head, smothering his face in his hands. Hyunjin stayed silent but his eyes met with Felix's, putting his hand on Felix's petite fingers.

"Come over to my house, ok?" Hyunjin broke the silence, Felix nodding enthusiastically.

The boys arrived at Hyunjin's house, quickly bypassing his parents and going up to his bedroom. Felix took a seat on Hyunjin's bed while, without saying a word, Hyunjin rummaged around his cupboards looking for something. Before Felix could manage to ask what he was doing, Hyunjin found a small diary in his desk drawer, flipping through the pages before landing on a particular one. 

"Read it," Hyunjin handed the book over to the younger boy, sitting down opposite to him. 

"Felix is the joy in my life, my sunshine. At first I thought all friendships were like this, constantly wanting to be around and spend time with your closest friend. Recently I've realised this isn't a normal friendship, this is something more." Felix continued reading, "I've never felt this way for anyone and the fact I can't act on this feeling is making me go crazy, I want to hold him so bad, hold him as mine... but of course he can never know."

"I thought it was best if you read what I'm thinking instead of me telling you, I just can't get out the same message through words," Hyunjin smirked, brushing his hair back. 

"Well I'm yours now, hold me." Felix responded, facing Hyunjin, placing his legs over the older boy and sitting in his lap. Hyunjin took a deep breath in, he'd been waiting and wishing for this moment for so long and now it's finally here he doesn't know what to do. The only thing he managed to do was caress Felix's waist with his hands, taking all of Felix in. 

Hyunjin put his hands on either side of Felix's face, bringing him in closer, their lips touching each other's. Their lips warmed each others chests, both feeling a spark glow in their hearts they have never experienced before. Hyunjin's arms travelled down Felix's body, brushing over his abs as their desperation for each other became stronger. Everything was perfect for the two, just perfect, nothing could come in between them now. 

As Hyunjin's hand travelled father down the pair heard the bedroom door swing open, their heads turning towards the noise. 

"Hyunjin...? FELIX!" Hyunjin's mother screeched, "I'M SO FUCKING DISAPOINTED IN YOU!"

"Mum, it isn't what it looks like!" Hyunjin proclaimed as his mother walked closer to him. 

"YOUR MY ONLY SON!" Hyunjin's mother hit Hyunjin in the face with full force, making his nose bleed out all over his hands. 

"M-mum," Hyunjin cried. 

✧*̥˚ PRESENT DAY *̥˚✧

"Hyunjin... Hyunjin?" Felix sat on the end of the guest bed trying to gather Hyunjin's attention. 

"Oh- sorry I was just thinking." Hyunjin lightly chuckled, shuffling himself over to be closer to Felix. 

"You finally ready to talk?" Felix asked, leaning forwards and brushing Hyunjin's hair out of his face. 

"Maybe?" Hyunjin nodded. 

"You know you can talk to me Hyunjinnie." Felix pouted his lips, putting his arm around Hyunjin, pulling the two of them down to rest on the pillows. 

"Hyunjinnie is an awful nickname Yongbokkie," Hyunjin scoffed. "I'll tell you what happened before the wedding, just... don't make a big deal or anything. "

"Of course I won't."

"Promise?"

"Would I lie to you?"

 ≪ °❈° ≫

Lord I had to wrap this chapter up is was getting too long ಠ_ಠ I have no clue where I am going with this story but... we'll figure it out together ig? Have a good rest of ur day :3 ILYSM <333 

-1069 Words-