Day 1

"Well this is your bunk, that's Miss Rosa and this is DeMarco and you will be sleeping on top of Miss Rosa's bunk" The girls said with a smile "Thank you...what's your name again" Widow asked "oh it's Morello darling and you are?" Morello said with a smile and offers her hand to shake it. "It's Martinez" Widow shaked her hand, just before Morello left she handed Widow a toothbrush and walked off to take the other new inmates to there bunk

Widow places her stuff on to her bed and as she was about to do her bed DeMarco stoped her "hunny don't I'll sort your bed" widow looked at her confused "why...?" "They like to have the beds made a certain way and if yours instead good enough then everyone in this room gets a shot" widow moved back so DeMarco could make her bed.

"COUNT TIME LADYS" a guard shouted, widow again is left confused until Rosa said "when they say that you must be at your bunk and stay there untill they are done" she said this whist getting up to be visible to who ever guard comes into the room, DeMarco moved back after the bed was made and a guard comes in and clicks the clicker 3 times and walked out, no one moved when he left and soon came another guard who also clicked 3 times, as he left they went back into there bunks until "RECOUNT" both girls sigh "how hard is it to count they do it all the time" DeMarco complained as she got back out of bed and waited untill count time was done.

Everyone went back to what they were doing and Widow went out to adventure, on her walk she started to sing kill bill by brown eyed girl, as she went to see what outside was like she noticed a girl talking to another girl she hasent seen in so long and someone she thought wouldn't end up in an area like this, Widow smiled and walked up to her.

"Damm why it isn't little Piper Chapman, hows it going little pips"