Piper!

It's only been two days since Piper been in the shoe, Without her around Window haven't been able to control her anger.

It is lunch time and Widow is sitting down with Vause refusing to talk to her "Oh cheer up darling, she'll be out soon" Morello said to them two "I can't take this anymore" Widow angerly said as she got up and start to walk out but not before Red grabbed her.

"Are you sure you want to do this" she question as Widow nodded and Red let go off her "What are you two on about" Nicky said as the whole table looked at them confused.

Widow stormed off to find the officer that put her in the shoe, as she found his office she kicked the door in and shouted "OY YA LITTLE BRAT" Inmate's around the area including Nicky and the gang all came to the door to see what was about to happen Alex stayed behind everyone but can see what was about to happen.

Widow grabbed his shirt and brought his closer to her face "Your gonna release Piper you perverted freak" she moved towards his ear "I can easily get my father to kill you if you don't do as I say you understand" she pushed him back to where he was about to fall off his chair and she walked out "get the fuck out of my way" she said to one of the inmates "wow...she has a temper" Nicky laughed

The next day goes quick, Widow gets an assassin bunk and ends up being room mates with Alex, both girls haven't been talking, tension been high in canteen untill the room when quiet as Piper walked in to get some food

Widow smiled at her work of her threaten for the guard, Widow didn't want to stay in the canteen knowing Alex will be straight over to her making she's ok, she dumps her food and walked out and towards the phones, as she punched in the numbers and waited for the phone to pick up she saw Alex was looking at her "take a picture...last longer" Widow smirked making Alex role her eyes "we can't keep hating eachother, Piper is back and we can't make her suspicious of what's going on"

"What do you mean... Going on?, Of the threat I made to you, one where I told you not to hurt Piper if she wants to go back out with you"  Whisper said confused and laughed a bit, the phone picked up.

"Hello sweetheart, how is prison treating you and I've got the information you need"

"Hola padre, no puedo hablar inglés, Alex está cerca y qué has encontrado y va bien, está un poco curuped, un tipo envió a Piper al zapato porque ella y yo estábamos hablando, dijo que era un intento de violación, la sacó de nuevo después de amenazarlo con perder su trabajo"
(Hello father, can't talk English Alex is nearby and what have you found and it's going ok it's a bit curupted a dude sent piper into the shoe because me and her was talking, said it was attempt rape, got her back out after threatening him on him lossing his job)

Alex put her guard up after hearing hers and Piper name being mentioned "Alex" she turned her head and saw Piper "what's going on" Piper asked and saw Widow was using one of the phones "Just wanted to talk to the black widow here" Piper gave Alex a fed up look "what's going on between you two" Widow hasent noticed Piper yet and said

"¿Puedo pedir consejo... No sé qué hacer aquí, sé que puedo irme fácilmente, pero quiero quedarme para mantener a Piper a salvo, todavía la amo, pero sé que tengo que dejarla ir ..."
(Can I ask for advice... I don't know what to do here I know I can easily leave but I want to stay to keep Piper safe I still love her but I know I have to let her go...)

Piper looked at her when she heard what she said, Alex looked confused "what did she say I know you good with Spanish" Piper was speachless and quietly said "she said she loves me" Alex wanted to get mad she didn't known if Widow meant as friends or as lovers as they use to date

"Don't worry sweetheart, your perfect for here, I ask one of my workers to come into that prison, to keep you company and to help in whatever you need help with"

"Gracias padre, solo asegúrate de que esta persona te lastime, familia o no, todo el infierno llueve sobre ti"
(Thank you father, just make sure this person doesn't hurts her, family or not, all hell rains on you)

The call ended and Window saw Alex with Piper next to her "uhh what" Piper walked up to her and gived her a hug "I'm glad to have you as a friend" Piper saying that felt like a dagger when through her heart as she got froenzoned, seeing Widows face go from happyness to anoyed made Alex laughed

"Y-yea I'm glad to have you as a friend aswell Pipes"