Chapter 2: The Voodoo Sorceress

(The Next Morning, college in London)
Lady Rosy arrived at the campus again. The first day wasn't that tough for her. She sighed
"Phew....the first day of college ended peacefully. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen after this." She whispered to herself, then she noticed Monica sitting on the bench next to the corridor. She suddenly rushed there and greeted her best friend.
"HEEEYY!!!! How's it going?" Rosy asked cheerfully.
"Oh hi. Nothing much, just reading the newspaper, you know?" Monica replied to her with a light smile on her face.
"A newspaper? Interesting....Can I see it?" Rosy asked curiously.
"Sure!" Monica replied as she gave her friend the newspaper that she was reading.

     Rosy was reading the newspaper for a moment, then she saw something strange in it. She asked "What kind of news is this? I didn't know that London Chronicle would present this kind of weird paranormal news." After hearing that, Monica raised her eyebrows in curiosity and asked "Hmm...I haven't reach that part yet. Let me see." Monica then leaned towards her friend and read that article.

     "....Are you interested in the Voodoo sorcery? If yes, well then, you are in the right place. Have you ever felt sad, angry, heartbroken, vengeful, or wanted to destroy someone without getting close to them? Or you wanted to have their heart, but it's forbidden? If yes, then you have met the right person. I, the skilled Voodoo sorceress who have mastered all kinds of Voodoo black magic stuff can help you. And all your emotions and pains will go away in a blink of an eye!
                                                   Contact me at 33/6, #####street, the secret forest in London.
You will forget everything and feel no pains, once you become my ##### and ####### Britain."

     Those are the texts explained in the newspaper with the picture of Voodoo dolls at the bottom of the page.
"Seems like some of the texts were missing. Some were even unreadable!" Monica said.
"Do you really think it would work? Nah, I don't think this is real. Who ever wrote this news would definitely telling lies." Rosy replied while shaking her head looking disappointed.
"Fake or not, I don't know, but I really wanted to find out the missing text. I feel like this news is interesting. I want to know more about how voodoo and black magic stuff works." Monica said sounded a bit excited.
"Seriously!? Don't tell me you believe in this crap." Rosy raised her voice sounded a bit furious.
"No no no no, please don't get me wrong. It's not like I believe in the voodoo ritual stuff or anything. I just wanted to find out if it's real or not." Monica explained, then Rosy sighed.
"Phew....anyway, it's almost time to class. Let's go." Rosy said as she gave her friend back the newspaper. Both girls stood up from the bench and walked through the corridor, then they walked upstairs and entered the classroom.

(Somewhere secret in London)
The middle aged lady smirked as she grabbed the ingredients and threw them into the magical pot with her sharp long fingernails, then the smoke came out of the pot. She looked down to the pot and smirked wider.
"Heheheheh....more and more people kept falling into my propaganda! Time to make more propagandas for them to fall for. Deeper....and deeper...than the rabbit hole. When they keep falling for my tricks, I keep getting stronger, and my plan shall soon gets closer to success! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Now, everyone shall bow down to me, their master, THE VOODOO SORCERESS!!!!"

Her voice echoed through her residence as the bright neon green lights shined through the secret forest from all windows. As the sun went down, the volume of her maniac laugh got more and more quiet until it was night time.

(The Next Morning, at Greyson's resident, London)
The sun rose up. The light of the sunshine went through the window of the lady's room. She slowly opened the eyes. The sunshine reflected her crystal blue eyes. She slowly moved and finally got up due to the knock on the door.
"Yes, you may enter." Rosy said calmly.
"Thank you, my lady." The maid said as she slowly opened the door and came in.
"Please get ready as soon as possible, my lady. The Earl would like to have a word with you before you go to the college." The maid said.
"Oh, my father, what does he want to say?" Rosy asked her maid, looking straight at her face.
"I do not know yet, but it won't be too long, I think." The maid answered.
"Okay then, give me a few minutes. I will get ready." Rosy said, then the maid walked out and closed the door.