Part 1 (Chapter 1) The Family

There is a Beautiful girl named Sasha Guild. She was born into a family of Musicians, Athletes and Goal Achievers. She does Gymnastics. She likes to Dance, Sing, Swim, Roller Skate and a few other things. She does her own Hair and Makeup and also makes her own clothes. She is very artistic and fit. She plays Basketball, Football, Soccer, Tennis, Soft Ball and Kick Ball. She is really good. She also plays the Flute, Piano, Guitar, Harp and Cups.

Her mom, "Jessica," was a Gymnastics Competitor from age 9 to 13. She has been in several Competitions and won first place in them all. She also played a few instruments, such as; the bass, flute, trumpet, tuba, guitar and xylophone. She is famous for her Music Playing and Competing in Gymnastics. Her dad, "Jason," was a Basketball Competitor and a Trombone Player. He competed in several Basketball games and won all of them. He has played the Trombone since he was 6 years old. He loved playing it.

Sasha has three siblings. An older sister, "Fiona," two younger brothers, "Josh and Timmy," and a younger sister, "Rosie." Fiona is 19 years old, Josh and Timmy are 9, and Rosie is 4. They are a very happy and loving Family. Sasha is 16 years old. Jessica is 42 years old and Jason is 43 years old.

Their ancestors are Professionals at Sports and Music. They achieved all of their goals and kept going on with their lives. They never gave up on their dreams and wishes until they came true, and it did. They always said, "Never give up on your Dreams and Wishes until they've come true."