Episode 3, One more Duel, Leo vs Dexter

No one wants a failure

No one deserves a failure

Back with the classmates of Duel Academy in Kaiba Dome...

"Are you guys alright?" Dexter checking in with Bob and Patty.

"Yeah, we're good. For a minute I almost thought it felt like it was for real. Ow." Bob says to him.

"Well of course dude. You were in a duel. This is what we were taught about holographic damage." Dexter reminds him.

"No, no, he didn't mean it like that. It's just the damage we took... I almost thought it was real damage." Patty tells him, this raises an eyebrow from Dexter.

"What? What are you talking about? It couldn't be actual real damage like you were getting hurt. It's not possible." Dexter says in disbelief.

"Yeah... maybe you're right." Patty was convinced by him, but she couldn't help but really felt like it was for real life damage.

Meanwhile with Luna and Akiza and Leo as they were both having a discussion in private.

"It's unbelievable that he just took off like that." Leo complains that DBG left without explanation as Luna was silent about it as she didn't want to talk about him.

"It is strange that he left. Hopefully it won't be the last time we see him. We still need to talk to him about why our marks reacted to him, especially after witnesses that duel." Akiza says to her friends as they both agreed with her.

"Akiza, have you found out why those poles just suddenly almost hit me during the duel?" Luna asked as it made Akiza sigh at this.

"Unfortunately, we don't know how or why but we did found something that may be related to." Akiza started to explain to them.

Flashback during the middle of the duel with Akiza and Ms. Bartlet...

After explaining to the teacher, she and Akiza did a little investigating around the stage where the metal poles used to be, and after a turn pass by Luna to Bob's turn, Akiza found something.

"Ms. Bartlet, check this out." Akiza calls for her attention as she walks next to her looking at what looks like a torn rope.

"Are theses ropes Akiza?" Ms. Bartlet asked her.

"Yes, and I think that these used to ties up the poles I saw in the tracks." Akiza tells her as it made Ms. Bartlet confuse to what she is assuming.

"What are you trying to say Akiza?" Ms. Bartlet questioned her.

"I think someone was here and cut the ropes on purpose to hurt Luna and the students in the tracks." Akiza grimly answered it made Ms. Bartlet gasp in shock by this.

"That's preposterous! Who would do such a thing!" Ms. Bartlet asked as it made her angry that someone wanted to hurt her students.

"I don't know Ms. Bartlet. I know only that these ropes wouldn't be cut loose without a reason." Akiza says to her, as it doesn't set well with Akiza as it confirms that someone was out to get Luna.

"Well, as soon as we return to the academy, I will file a criminal report to the sector security police to get to the bottom of this. You have my word." Ms. Bartlet tells her of her decision as she never sees Ms. Bartlet this upset before she was grateful of her making such a decision.

Flashback ended back to the present...

"After that, Ms. Bartlet and I met up with Miss Tavare and I got back with you guys to see the comeback you and DBG made." Akiza finished explaining as it just startled Luna by this.