First episode, New begining, A Mysterious boy appears!

Living in this world, pressing on

Filled with hate, I must live

two months later...

"Leo, get up!" exclaimed a infuriated young girl with school uniform with red color slifer still on with green hair.

"Five more minutes Luna, it's still 5:00 in the morning..." complained a tired sleepy green haired boy know named Leo.

"No it isn't Leo, it's 7:00 am which means we are gonna be late for school if you don't get up already! You know how upset Ms. Bartlet when any of are late. Now get up already!" said Luna as she pulled the covers off of her twin brother. As Luna is already in her school uniform ready to go. Leo on the other hand, is not only still sleepy but still in his pajamas.

Leo groaned at what his sister said. "Okay, okay! I'm up already!"

Leo and Luna are young green-haired fraternal twins. They had been living peacefully at their home since they returned one month ago because of their parents, they been back at New Domino city at the Tops since their friend, Yusei Fudo, had defeated Z-one and saved New Domino city two months before. Since then, they and the rest of their friends, Jack Atlas, Crow Hogan, Akiza Izinski, and Yusei Fudo have been leading their own different way how to live their normal lives... or at least... as normal as it can get for them being Signers, the six individuals who bear different shapes of the marks of the Crimson Dragon on the skin of their right arms.

an hour later...

"Did you have to be so rude in waking me up, sis?" Leo asked his sister as he is in his own school uniform as it goes in different color being blue Obelisk, is still a bit cranky from his abrupt wake-up call as he and Luna have arrived the front of Duel academy school.

"I did try to do it the nicest way but it wasn't working besides, if I didn't you would never have gotten out of bed." Luna replied back at her brother.

"What are you talking about? Of course I would!"

"Yeah, in your dreams maybe."

"Hey now, what are you trying-!"

"Luna! Leo!" The twins heard a familiar voice as they looked around their surroundings, they spot the person that called out to them, it is a redheaded, short hair, teenage girl walking up to them wearing her own school uniform as it's colors shows off red like Luna's.

"Hi, Akiza!" Luna called out to one of their good friends.

"How's it goin Akiza? we haven't seen you in a while." Leo asked her.

Akiza smiled at their response of her.

as the three friends are catching up, Luna felt a cold chill. "Huh?" Luna was confused from this, as she looked around and see if there's anything out of the ordinary but she failed to notice anything... at least at first. Then, a male student came in range as he is walking the other side of the school, with black hair and head hanging, he wears a red cap hat on, with red jacket zeep open to see a black shirt underneath, as he was walking by to head to class. The boy appeared to be around Akiza's age. The air, the intensity, and the strange aura around him made it difficult for anyone or her to not notice him.

'who is he?' Luna thought to herself as she was pulled out of her train of thoughts by her brother.

"Luna! earth to Luna!" Leo called out to her as it did startled her a bit.

"Huh? what?" Luna is snapped back into reality.

"Come on already! You were the one complaining me about being late, not the other way around!"