Information

Hello Lovers!

Absolutely first and foremost, this is a respectful place for all my guys, gals and non-binary pals. I'm going to make a conscious effort to remove any hateful and non-constructive comments. However, if you could save me the endless hours (which you can very easily do by exercising self restraint), that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

That being said, if anyone has any problems with the story negatively impacting you or potentially others, please let me know. I would be more than happy to add triggers, provide summaries, and edit around any issues.

Harry Styles' likeness is used only in name and face. I, as many others, find it a lot easier to write characters when you can visualise them. I believe this allows me to create more empathetic, complex characters. Therefore, a better story for you.

I anticipate this to be a shorter story, I'm not 100% sure on the amount of chapters but it's not going to rival the twilight saga.

Shockingly to no one, I'm not a rocket scientist, nor a historian, so Googling can only get me so far.  Accuracy is not my top priority, hence the choice of Apollo 18. I recently visited the NASA Houston Space Centre and I've had this idea in my head since.

Disclaimers
This book is intended for an adult audience, it will contain explicit language, violence and sexual scenes/themes. There will also be themes around 1970's female rights and conversations surrounding sexism. Bc reading is always more fun when there is an agenda.

I recommend this book for 18+. It's important that people who continue reading from this point on have a firm grasp on healthy relationships and are able to separate fiction from reality. I can't force you to stop reading so please remember that.

Also I'm Aussie so, swimmers=swimsuit (get your mind out of the gutter). I'm not sure that's ever going to become relevant but I thought I'd adress it proactively.

That's all my stardust lovers
Mwah xx