Sneaky Date Night, Lance/Unnamed woman

...

The full moon cast a pale veil of ghostly light over the night and a cold breeze caressed her skin as she leaned out of her window. It's the middle of the night and she's bored as could be.

This is one of many occasions when she simply cannot sleep. Theres not much to do aside from looking out of her head like there's noone home but the lights are on.

She sighed, maybe she should go for a walk... She stood up and went to put on socks and shoes, then she gave it a second thought and decided to wear a sweater too.

She went to close her windows but at the last minute someone pushed it open and jumped in.

"Hey bitch." Lance said. "Awake at this hour? And I thought I would get to wake you up myself."

She sighed. "Good evening to you too."

He came closer, inspecting her from behind his mask as he circled around her like a wolf. "Going somewhere?" He stopped behind her, putting his arms on her shoulders.

Despite the darkness of her room, she could see just enough of him in the mirror in front of them. The mask didn't take from his charm, not even a little.

"I can't sleep, thought I would go for a walk."

"In that? I love your confidence." She pushed his hands off and turned around to glare at him. "So where are we going?"

She chuckled, she can't believe this dude. "You can't just invite yourself!" She sat on her bed and looked at him. "It's not like you can just walk around with me like you're a normal person."

"Trust me, I'm so good at hiding that noone will know I'm even there. Not even you bitch!" He sat next to her and got comfortable.

"That's weird."

"Could be weirder. So where are we going?"

"Cherry tree, maybe?"

He scoffed. "Boring! Let's go to the archives!" He got up and threw her over his shoulder. She hit his back a couple of times, trying not to wake her neighbors with her laughter.

Lance, like the gentleman he was, gave her a little warning to close her mouth before jumping out the window. Regardless of that, she screamed in fear.

"Shh!" He said, putting her on her feet. "You don't wanna get caught with me, do you?"

She had a pitiable expression. "Sorry."

"Hmm." He took her by the hand and started walking on the maintenance trail. It's for the gardeners. "Ever been to my super secret private enterance?"

"I don't think I did!" She smiled softly, he can't see it because he's looking at where he's going, but he can hear it in her voice. "Do you take all your dates there?"

"Yes."

"And I thought I was special. You're such a Heartbreaker!" He laughed.

"You know, everyone is special in their own way, so really none of us are. It cancels out." He abruptly stopped on a very uninteresting point in the trail next to a tree and looked up.

"What is it?"

"We're here, I'm just trying to figure out how to get you in there." He pointed at a window several meters above the ground. "Don't worry darling, I've got this."

He swept her off her feet and climbed the tree. She's not pleased, but she'll take it.

He set her down on a branch and jumped over to open the window. How he did it is a mystery to her. He's got magic fingers for sure.