The Bottom Of A Bottomless Mimosa Ykhar/Valkyon

Ykhar was a wee bit tipsy. She stumbled after Valkyon, who seemed to always be strutting like he's on the catwalk. She was a little confused when they didn't go towards HQ, but she quickly realized what Valkyon meant by 'his place'.

Kassvin's house.

This made her feel so dirty. Like a homewrecker.... She... likes it, actually! She rarely does adventurous things like this nowadays, but she certainly wouldn't mind. She wouldn't mind being.... Like Valkyon.

She's so obsessed with him.

The door opened with a deafening creak and they stepped into the dark foyer.

"Does Kassvin mind?"

"He doesn't. But don't tell him we did it in his bed." He stripped his cloak off and looked at her. "Take your shoes off, he doesn't like it when we track dirt in."

She took the red shawl off and put it on the hanger. Valkyon was a watching her like a hawk. His smoky eyeshadow was a tiny bit smudged from their earlier kisses.

She could feel her legs getting weaker already...

She bunched her dress up as they went upstairs, the hem was long enough that she could trip on it and going to the infirmary would be an embarrassing end to their one night stand.

The bed wasn't made.... the blankets that Kassvin slept in just this morning were strewn about. Valkyon you whoooore! YOu WHorE!

Ykhar unbuttoned her bodice and threw it to the side. The dress was now lose around her frame and Valkyon pulled it over her head in one go. She had a shift on underneath, slightly tinted blue from a disastrous blueing incident.

Valkyon was quick to push her on the mattress. He let her watch as he took his crop top off... He had a bunch of jewels on too because he's a crow. He likes shiny stuff.

"Hey... " He said. "Are you alright?"

"I'm alright. Are you?"

"Yeah... do I look not alright?"

"You look tense."

"You look straight up scared."

"Im a little scared. I kind of have a huge crush on you." He laughed and undid his belt. "And this is your boyfriends house."

He smirked. "What about it?"

She blushed. "Nothing..."

"It doesn't seem like it's nothing. Enjoyin' it I hope?"

"Very much." She watched him undress. He took his jewels off one by one and put them on a chair that Kassvin endearingly dubbed 'the nightsit'......

Damn it, that's so funny.

Valkyon used to think Ykhar was the most adorable thing ever to exist. He tends to find people like her attractive and she tends to find people like him attractive so it's obvious that they ended up together.

He held her chin up and kissed her, slowly and tenderly. He's tipsy, and when he's tipsy he gets all soft.... Or is he always soft? Probably. He could go a little more rough though.

"I'm not made of sugar."

"Why so sweet, then?" She chuckled and pulled his other hand closer, into her hair. She's acting all coquetteish.

"You know what I like." He smiled.

"Mhm." He sat down on the mattress and she crawled right into his lap. Valkyon's lips quickly found hers and he kissed her until her skin was flushed red. His hand held the back of her head, fingers buried in her hair. The smooth bastard slid his hands right under her shift, caressing her thigh.