K for Kindness. It's not something I'm used to.

A/N Trigger WARNING

Jimin instantly got up to send Yoongi's friend Hoseok a message. He was worried for the older one. It broke his heart to hear that small sorry before their call ended. He was panicking but he needed to stay calm to be able to go to Yoongi and check to see if they were okay. His mind went into overdrive at the thought of something bad happening to him.

Direct Message:

@official.Chimchim
Hey there Hoseok! I need your help!

@HobBT
I'm not able to process this information that the Park Jimin is sending me a message but how can I be of service?

@official.Chimchim
Do you know Yoongi's address?

@HobBT
Oh! I thought he was going to give it to you.

@official.Chimchim
Well... I think there might be something wrong... He was crying and I didn't know what to do and he hung up. Please Hoseok.

@HobBT
Oh shit. Okay... Uhmm. Here's the address XX-XX Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu. The door code is 130613.

@official.Chimchim
Thanks.

@HobBT
Please hurry. I'm sorry I can't come with you, I'm currently engaged with something urgent as well...

@official.Chimchim
No worries Hoseok. I'll take care of him.

@HobBT
Thank you

⧫⧫⧫⧫

Jimin didn't know what to expect as he went and boarded his car, started the engine, and put his foot on the gas driving out of their dorm's parking lot, inputting Yoongi's address on the navigation app before his mind went haywire. He had a lot of questions on the tip of his lips but he didn't want to overwhelm Yoongi with any of that. He just wanted to make sure he was alright.

"Please be okay..."

Getting to the older one's apartment quickly. Jimin turned off the engine of his car and rushed up the stairs, his breath heavy against his lips, lungs inflating with extra air from the exertion, having no time to take in any of the building's exterior. He got to Yoongi's front door and rang the doorbell.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

But no answer came from inside, no shuffling of feet or anything. This made him worried. Jimin immediately passed an apology through his lips and keyed in the door code. It gave a soft click and he was engulfed with the cold air, a slight hum of an airconditioner from the distance. He stepped into the threshold of Yoongi's house, taking in the interior. A chic black sofa was situated in the living room, a few potted succulents were situated on the tables beside the said sofa, shelves filled with shoes lined the walls of the entrance, and coat racks were also present on top of the shoes. He took off his shoes, taking note of the multitude of paintings hanging from the walls that looked pretty expensive. There were stairs at the far left of the apartment beside windows with gray black-out curtains. A TV hang in front of the sofa and a coffee table is in the middle of it all. Another room to the right, Jimin thought leads to the kitchen and there was a door closed which he assumed was the bathroom.

"Yoongi?" He called out, but there was still no answer. He looked into the kitchen and saw no one. Tried listening into the bathroom but there was no one there.

Muttering another apology for invading the older one's space, he went up the flight of stairs and saw two rooms that were right next to each other. One of the doors was slightly ajar and Jimin padded through the carpeted floor quietly to not startle Yoongi.