Chapter 1 angel dust part 1

(Ok this is gonna be a lemon oneshot sometimes some of the characters will be multiple chapter but it, Usually going to be only one chapter for them I may make it more then one but it usually gonna be for the aftermath. So let this begin.)

Hell is real in this universe bad people go to hell and good people go to heaven but do you know which place is more populated. If you answered heaven no it hell somehow I'm not surprised. Even though I should be I'm not really because I been living down here in hell for whole while and you want to know why is because I murdered a person that was abusing my mother so I got the boot and was forced into hell and I been surviving here for a while.

Turf wars, gang wars and even more and for what. More power just to be taken away because there only one person on top at that is Lucifer and you will never pass him so what's the point? All I see with getting power is just respect it doesn't matter with getting hottest or the best house because the moment you show weakness in front of almost everyone or lose a fight on video. You will begin to lose all your respect unless you put fear in your followers.

Even that is risky because you just setting yourself up for betrayal by your own guys because the moment they see a person that can stop you. They no longer have to live with fear, they will take the chance. Anyway  that how it usually works down here either you work for yourself or you work for some asshole that may fuck you in the long run. You want to know  where I'm at I'm working for well sorry to burst your bubble I work for the moth himself. Valentino  one of the biggest perverts in this whole hell place I ever seen.

I don't even know why I'm working here but I'm here and you know the bad part I can't leave every employ he "likes" he keeps so if you impress him he going to keep you. I showed I had enough skill to be hired and I thought it would be easy do my shifts but it getting worse and worse being a manager at one of his high priority places, I can't even have a break from randoms to the strippers. The randoms or should I say the customers always try to touch the strippers or touch anyone they can specially if they are a high staff. They like rabbit dogs going for a bone. I had to fight 10 of them at once but lucky me I had by gun on me. I'm only happy it was just some random sinners if it was a succubus or some big as demon they be more dead bodies on the floor and Val will have my ass. And the strippers here damn they are freaks specially the ones at night they will try to suck you dry if your money status and cock specially if you on val good side. Being on call good sides got it perks like being payed well, not being harassed that often by him and most importantly you don't try to touch him toys sexually without his permission which is rare if he says yes.

The down sides may seem greater then the good though if you fuck up even a little to Val you straight fucked he going to treat you like dog shit beat you, sexually harassed you and if you fuck up enough like some of these strippers has he will fucking put you in debt and get fucked for free and make you so exhausted by your shifts you wish that he go even a little bit easier because you can't escape.

Anyway I been working at one of val places as a manager for the back crew we suppose to keep it clean organized and keep the strippers in line and ready for work but this day is special val here and if any of us fuck up we all fuck up.

Y/n- COME ON PEOPLE VAL OUT THERE AND HE DOESN'T LIKE TO WAIT AT HIS OWN DAMN PLACE.

Random1- yes boss we got it.

They begin to work even faster getting everything ready and the strippers get in line except for one.

Y/n- WHERE THE FUCK IS ANGEL DUST.

Random3- I don't know sir he may still be in his room getting ready.

Y/n- well he taking to long I get it he one of Val favorites but that make it worse for him. If he doesn't get ready fast enough for val to see him not only are we fucked. He fucked even more since he one of val favorites I will go get him ok.

You begin to speed walk to his room and once you get there you hear sobbing. You though something happen so you open the door fast only to see angel dust crying in front of a mirror.

Y/n- Angel dust what are you doing we don't have much time val out there and he want a show. He will get impatient and have all our heads.

Angel dust- You think I don't know that of course but I can't do it it hurts to put on all of this just to do everything for one guy when all you get in return is abuse, disrespect and not even a dime from him.

Y/n- I.... Don't know what to say but angel you need to get ready I get it val is evil but we need to get ready and go or he will hurt us look I was thinking after this I get all of y'all some food and whatever you like because I see all the pain. You all go through because of val some of y'all like it but others don't so I'm thinking after val is fucking gone to another dumbass place I get you all something to enjoy.

Angel dust- really you fucking do that when you barely know any of us. You just a manager you suppose to only care about yourself.

Y/n- a manager is suppose to look out for his employees yes I will fire some of y'all if you can't do your job. Even then I will still take care of y'all if you do your thing and help out for this place to work.