1,2,3 Let's Go Bitch ☆

29th April 2014 :

"It wouldn't be easy for you to dodge me all night, love. I'm irrestible that way."
His brown eyes bore into mine.
Posing a challenge. A threat.

"I am sure you are. It's just that, you aren't my type."
I winked at him and strutted away.
His amusement was my favourite dish.
The chase was my favourite game.
His interest. His attention, affected me like bloodlust.
And that night, it was solely mine.

**
Fate had never been merciful for Layla, but she knew that by now. I mean, why else would her lover; her only boy, be married to her half-sister ?

Anya's family dynamics was as confusing as trigonometry. But the simplest way to put it would be, that years after her parents had a messy, messy breakup; her father and his wife, Nina decided to get their daughter, beautiful Alia to get married.
.
Finally having successfully sutured the severed ties in her family; she couldn't wait to witness her little sister's wedding. But remember what I told you about fate ?

It had to have the last laugh !

Besides, an Indian Wedding without some drama ? Ain't happening buddy.
It's 10 days to the wedding. And there he is, the groom. Her sister's life partner. There he is - her one night stand ?!
- YES ! It's a hot mess ! ☕️

****
A/N 2:
Okay, so there is going to be some steamy stuff and 'mature content'.
Why ?
Because I looove my characters. They are sooo irrestible. Idk what to do.
But I promise it won't be cringy. Its a promise, and we don't break promises here. <3

A/N 1 :
Heyyyy !! So this is a new story and I really really hope you'll like it. It's really fun and not as intense as the 'Raindrops on my Shelf'. (But you're welcome to read it too though !!)

CHAPTER 1 is almost ready and will publish it today itself.. but me being me *insert eyeroll*
I couldn't hold my excitement in and had to release this RIGHT NOW.

Also, I've made the cover on my own!!! I know it isn't the best thing ever, but it's my frist try and I loooove it <3 HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT TOOOO <3 <3 <3 <3