christmas party pt. two

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2025]

"oh my god, this is a very beautiful house!" 

hana chuckled at the compliment, "thank you so much." 

"all your hard work is paying off. a beautiful house. congratulations, hana," boa said as she hugged her. 

"aw, thank you," hana hugged her back before they let go. 

"here's your gift. also, a housewarming gift since this is my first time coming here. and i am very impressed with your house," boa said, giving hana a huge paper bag and a bottle of wine.

hana laughed, "thank you so much. please, come in and enjoy the party."

"i will," boa replied as she walks into the house compound.

"hana~," she heard. 

"you guys!" hana exclaimed as she approached the members of nct, baekhyun, kai, taemin and minho. 

hana was very surprised to see chen. what surprised and excites her more was the fact that chen brought his whole family which really makes hana happy because she was the one who requested chen to bring his whole family to the party. 

"you asked for it and here we are. whole family," chen said. 

hana smiled and nodded, "thank you so much for making time to come here. and you have two beautiful children." hana said while smiling at their children. 

"your children inside?" chen's wife asked. 

"yup. there's quite a lot of kids there. so, please. there are kids' entertainment too. living room, the television is special for kids there. so, please, make yourself at home," hana told them. 

they laughed and nodded, "noted." 

"well, you have a lot of christmas gifts right here. how about we bring all of these inside and not give you here," taeyong said. hana laughed and nodded, agreeing.