the project: choi hana pt two.

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

bold: narrated/voice in the background
italic: scene or situation
underlines: hana/people in the footage
normal: hana in present time, talking

at the beginning of the film, it shows only glimpses of a residence. eventually, the residence/home was introduced to be hana's house. the film was filmed at hana's new residence after her hiatus from the k-pop industry.

she was then seen seated on a couch in her open-air living room with all the sliding doors open. a light breeze was entering the living room. it gently blows her hair.

the film continued back when hana was still working. she was shown walking through a corridor and entering a practice hall. she was greeted by the members of superm then. she greeted them back with a hi and joined the group gathering.

the film then shows hana performing on the stage. several footages from her concert, her concert with superm, her performance during shows and award shows, and variety shows. her work as a producer, practising, songwriting, and recording again and again.

the footage gets quicker and quicker. so quickly that at the end, the film turns dark and only a ringing sound can be heard.

the film then shows hana on top of a mountain. looks like she was doing a hike. 

"look at the view. we're just on time for the sunrise," she said. 

hana took out her phone and took a few photos. after a few seconds, it can be heard from behind the camera, someone else was talking.

"oh, you're here!" hana chuckled. 

a smaller figure than hana was seen approaching her and hana put her arms around the male figure. another three smaller figures approached her and stood beside hana. 

they were hana's children.

"the view is so beautiful," hyejoon commented. 

"i know right?" hana grinned. 

"eomma, let's take some photos," shin-hye said. 

the four family members took photos together while watching the beautiful sunrise. 

"after going on hiatus,  i try my best to spend a lot of time with my children. making up all the time i have missed with them. instead of treating them like my own children, i try to make them feel that i'm their sister. more than a mother."

"but most of the time, it's still, mom. me and hyejoon, i talked to him a few times. he can just think of me as a sister. we're just ten years apart. he said he'll try but i know it's going to feel different if he feels that i'm his sister."