6. Can I Kiss You?

Lucy's phone lit up with a text.

Tamara: I SEE WHY YOU WERE PRACTICING

Lucy: ???

Tamara: Read this

Lucy opened the article.

CHENFORD BTS LIP LOCK ON SET
Tim Bradford and Lucy Chen, costars in the future project "Galactic Wars", were seen smooching behind the scenes while filming on location. The couple has been public about their love story as it's been developing offscreen while playing onscreen lovers. This is the first photographed kiss shared by the couple, and exclusively captured by E! News. See below for pictures.

She saw the way some long lens photographer captured Tim's hands gripping her tight, and unfortunately, she looked like she was really into it, too. Because she was. OF COURSE she liked kissing Tim. Within two weeks, she had gained an entirely new perspective on the stranger she'd been working with for months, and she didn't want to, but she knew she liked him.

Now was not the time to think about it. She finished getting ready for the premiere, and although her hair stylist had initially planned a sleek top knot, she had asked to keep her hair down and opted for some curls. She refused to admit that it was because she could tell her fake boyfriend liked when she wore her hair like that.

At 6PM sharp, her doorbell rang. Outside stood Tim looking more handsome than ever in an all black suit with a black shirt and black bow tie.

His eyes expressed that he thought she looked good, too, even if he hadn't said a word.

"Let me grab my purse," she said finally, knowing they had a schedule to keep.

Tim stood in the doorway and waited. She came back down the stairs looking radiant in her long, green dress. His definition of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen was now standing right in front of him, and he couldn't even find a way to say that. Silently, he opened her car door and waited for her to slide in before he did.

Aside from Lucy greeting Grey, no one spoke.

Until Tim found his voice. "We need to talk about what's going on here."

"We're on our way to a movie premiere."

"That's not what I mean, and you know it," he turned to her and moved closer to remove some of the distance between them.

"Then, what are you trying to say?"

"Last night and today...I don't think we're pretending anymore."

"This is all supposed to be for fake, remember?"

"But is it?" He pressed.

She looked out the window.

"Lucy, look me in the eyes and tell me it doesn't feel like more to you."

"So, what if it does? It's still a bad idea for anything real to happen between us."

"Maybe I like bad ideas," he smirked.

"Tim, this is serious."

"I know."

"We're here," Grey announced.

"This is not over," Tim whispered.

Then, the car door was opened, and Tim filed out. He looked back inside the vehicle with an outstretched hand to help Lucy emerge. Guiding her by the hand, they stood at their first mark.

Photographers were nonstop capturing pictures of them and calling out questions.

Tim put a hand on Lucy's waist and brought her close. She looked up at him before trying to focus on the cameras. They stepped down the carpet, and she figured that since it was all pretend, why not enjoy it? She put a hand on his chest, then got on her tip toes to give Tim a kiss on the cheek. He laughed and used a finger on her chin to guide her lips to his. The paparazzi were going WILD. There was a chorus of people screaming "Chenford! Chenford! Chenford!"