Chapter 1- "Who are you?"

I hear someone coming towards me...

I look to my right to see a boy with curly brown hair with yellow clothing.

Entonces, ¿eres una de las personas nuevas en el pueblo? (So, you're one of the new people in the village?)

I nod yes in confusion.

No hablas mucho ¿verdad? (You don't talk much, do you?)

I look at him in confusion.

I then blurt out

나는 여기 출신이 아니다. (I'm not from here.)

His friendly smile quickly switched to a confused face.

Oh, lo siento por suponer que hablas español. (Oh, sorry for assuming that you speak Spanish)

Hmm... ¿cómo hago para que entiendan...? (Hmm... how do I get them to understand...)

He then takes my hand and takes me out the door.

I then hear a woman's voice say something in the house as we were leaving.

¡Asegúrate de que el recién llegado se sienta cómodo Camilo! (Make sure to make the newcomer feel comfortable Camilo!)

Si mama! (Yes mother!)

The boy then takes me somewhere in the village, he takes me to a small house.

Hola, este recién llegado es de un país diferente y no entiendo lo que están diciendo y tampoco saben lo que estoy diciendo, así que ¿puedes ayudar a traducirlo?    (Hello, this newcomer is from a different country and I don't understand what they're saying and they also don't know what I'm saying, so can you help translate it?)

¡No es un problema en absoluto! (Not a problem at all!)

I then face the boy and say something.

당신의 이름은 무엇입니까? (What is your name?)

The mysterious person then responds to the boy

¿Cómo te llamas? (What is your name?)

Camilo.

The mysterious person turns to me and says

카밀로 (Camilo.)

안녕하세요 Camilo, 만나서 반가워요. (Hello Camilo, it's nice to meet you.)

The person then turns to Camilo and says

Hola Camilo, un gusto conocerte. (Hello Camilo, it's nice to meet you.)

(they spent 2 hours learning Spanish and Korean to communicate easier)

(Camilo Korean progress 20%)   
(Your Spanish progress 15%)

지금 가야 해. (We must go now.)

예 (Yes)

Me and Camilo head back to the house, I have to stay the night there until my family gets a house for themselves.

We go inside the house and a woman yells at Camilo.

¡Dónde has estado, son las 10:02 p. m.! (Where have you been it's 10:02 PM!)

Camilo accidentally blurts something.

죄송합니다! (I'm sorry!)

The woman looked confused about what he just said, infact almost the whole family in the household were confused about what he just said.

¿Que acabas de decir? (What did you just say?)

Quiero decir que lo siento (I meant I'm sorry)

The woman tells him to go to his room.

My mom then takes me to the teal room from earlier.

이제 쉬어라, 내 딸아, 너는 그럴 자격이 있다. (Rest now my child, you deserve it)

I close my eyes and drift away...