Chapter Four

You were watching TV while Bruce and the boys were out on patrol and John, Sam and Dean were on a hunt so it was just you and Cas. You then got an idea as you stood up. You were half angel and if Cas can disappear and reappear then so could you, right? You closed your eyes and opened them only to be disappointed to still be in the living room. You huffed and tried again. Only to have the same result.

You tried so many times but got the same result. You eventually gave up and began to make everyone dinner. "This smells amazing, baby." You smiled as Cas made his way over to you. "Cas?" He hummed and looked down at you. "I want to go outside." You said. He glared at you. "It's dangerous out there. No." The others walked in and boy were they hungry. But they stopped as they saw you and Castiel arguing. "What's going on?" Bruce asked. "I don't understand why you guys just keep me here locked up and not letting me go anywhere." You yelled at Bruce and then you stomped your foot. "I hate you." You yelled and ran upstairs.

You looked out the window and then you decided to do something that you haven't done in a long time. You made your way outside and breathed in the air. You had snatched Dean's car keys. You would just go out for a little while.

You had lost track of time as you were happily chatting to this old man about birds. You stood up and stretched. "Ya know Jimmy they were wrong, this isn't so bad." You said and heard a gunshot making you quickly turn around to see Jimmy on the floor, dead. "Jimmy." You gasped and saw Damian and Jason.

"Why did you kill him?" You asked as Jason grabbed you and threw you into the cave. "YOU DID EXACTLY WHAT WE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO." Bruce yelled as you sat on the floor. "I'm sorry." You said and they weren't having none of it. They were so busy shouting at you that they didn't even notice your face change into one of discomfort and pain. You whimpered and took shallow breaths. "What's the matter?" Sam asked coming up to you. "Come on." Dick picked you up as they made their way to the hospital. You got a private room because Bruce. You found out that you were giving birth.

The doctor and the two nurses worked quickly and quietly as Jason had threatened them. "You did so well." Dick said as you were tired, sweaty and tired. You were holding your little boy as John was holding his brother and Dean was holding your little girl. "They are so beautiful." Jason smiled as Dean handed him their daughter. "I'm sorry Mister Wayne but Y/n and the triplets must stay in the hospital for at least two weeks." The doctor said. You looked away as they were murdered. Cas cleaned up the evidence and you were out of the hospital as you looked out the window.

"How many more are you going to kill?" You whispered hoping that none of them heard you. "Well if you didn't do all this then nothing would happen." Dean said. You rolled your eyes and rocked your little girl in your arms. You were awoken by someone taking her away. You started panicking but stopped as you heard a familiar voice. You got out of the car and you were still a little sore.

You were carried to a bed and you saw that it was Dick and Sam. The babies were put down in their cribs and you sighed. "Rest now baby. You need it." Sam said as Cas turned the light off and you snuggled into the covers. Too tired to do anything. You got up as Sam and Dick were still fast asleep. You picked Alex up and rocked him gently. "It's ok shh." You said and fed him. You tried to get back to sleep but they wouldn't. Sam groaned as he woke up to the morning sun hitting his face. He sat up and stretched as he looked, seeing that you weren't in bed.

He started to panic only to calm down as he saw you fast asleep leaning against the crib. Dick woke up and smiled seeing the view in front of him. "So cute." He whispered as you groaned and glared at them. "What?" Sam asked as you picked up Alex and Max as Sam picked up Lily. You didn't even look or talk to anyone. "What's the matter with you this morning?" John asked as Tim picked up Lily and cooed at her. "Oh so now you lot want to know the kids." You yelled. "Don't speak to us like that." Jason snapped as you rolled your eyes and picked up Alex.

You were painting the nursery while Jason and Damian were trying to figure out how to do the baby gate. "They have not long just been born. We don't need to put up a baby gate." You huffed as they rolled their eyes. "We are not going over this again." Bruce said as he smiled and played with Max. "I hate you." You mumbled. You sighed and picked Lily up.

They were out patrolling as Dean Sam and Cas were watching a movie while you were cleaning. "Can one of you please feed the kids?" You asked and they didn't even look at you.

You wished that you had never met them. You cooked dinner and you all sat down as you ate. Lily was crying as you cooed at her. "It's alright Lily. Come on, let's get you out for some air." You said as you just sat in the garden while they crawled around. You smiled as Alex crawled into your lap. "What are you doing?" You sighed and turned around seeing John. "Getting some air." You said and turned back around. He growled and picked the three up and then he came back and grabbed you. "What are you doing?" You asked trying to get out of his hold.

"Teaching you a lesson." He said and you gulped. What have you done...