Chapter Fourteen

You were walking through the park with Max as he held your hand and he looked up at you. "What do you want to do now Maxy?" You asked as he looked and saw a shop that caught his interest. "I want to go there." He said as he saw all the pretty lights and sounds along with loud music. Your eyes widened as you pulled him away. "Why can't we go there?" He asked and pouted at you. "We can go there when you're older." You said as you walked past. Not seeing the two men that followed you. "Hi beautiful." You stopped and saw two men. "Are ya lost pretty boy?" You were confused. "No." You said and they laughed. "Papa, why are they laughing?" Max asked as you looked at him for a moment before looking back at the men. "I have no idea." You said and went to leave but one of them stopped you by pinning you to the wall, causing you to let go of Max's hand.

"Hey let him go." Max went to kick the man but he got picked up by the other man. "Just shut up kid and let us help ya dad will ya." Max shrinkled his nose up and moved his face away from the man whose breath stunk. "Please don't hurt him." You whimpered as your tail was between your legs. "Say, what, are ya pretty boy?" He asked as he looked at your horns and tail before he started stroking your wings. "I'm a vampire half angel half demon. Why?" You asked, your voice small as you found yourself trying to use your wings to cover yourself.

"Your wings are so beautiful." The man holding you said. "Yeah, bet they're worth a lot." The man holding Max said smirking. The other man looked away from his friend and to you with a smirk of his own. "No please." You whimpered as the man dropped Max on the floor and grabbed a knife as the other man held your arms above your head. Just as the knife touched your wing you saw a black figure jump down and got the guys off of you. Max ran to you and you pulled him in your lap and wrapped your wings around the both of you. Dick had killed the men that had tried to hurt his baby and son.

"Please just leave us alone." You were shaking. "Y/N, baby it's me." You recognized that voice as you unwrapped your wings and he hugged you tightly as you cried. "Come on, let's get you both home." He said as you nodded and he called his car and you all got inside and he drove home. Max was wrapped up in blankets fast asleep as Dean held him. Meanwhile, you were cuddled in between Sam and Cas as they whispered sweet nothings in your ear. "It was so scary." You whispered as Sam pulled you closer to him. "It's alright now. You're both home and safe." John said. "Yeah no one is going to hurt you with us around. I promise." Damian said as you gave a small smile.

You bit the inside of your cheek as you looked down and began to play with your hands. "I actually have something I need to tell you all." You mumbled. Hopefully this won't backfire. "What is it baby?" Cas asked softly. "Did they touch you inappropriately?" Dick asked and you quickly shook your head. "No, it has nothing to do with that." You said and looked back down. Sam lifted your head up and moved some of your hair from your face making you blush. "What is it then?" He asked and you took a deep breath. "Promise me that you all will let me finish and not get mad." You said and they all looked at one another before nodding.

"Well I haven't been taking my pills." Jason chuckled and you looked at him with fear in your eyes. "We already knew." Cas said. "You did?" They all nodded and you sighed. "I was gonna fall all of you and then take the kids and go to the police. But then over the past couple of months I actually stopped trying because, well, I started falling in love with all of you." You said and looked up and expected all of them to be very mad but what you didn't expect was for them all to have a smile on their faces and Bruce and John were crying? "I am so happy you said that baby." Tim said as you smiled and one by one they all kissed you.

You smiled and Dean put Max to bed and came back down.

You were taken to a room and you were pushed on the bed by Sam. You blushed as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You noticed that it was just you and Sam in the room and the others didn't follow. "We're all gonna have our turn with you but none of us are gonna have rough sex or forced sex or double penetration. We're all gonna have one on one time with you and we're gonna make love." He whispered and you smiled. "If you want to, that is?" He asked and you nodded. "I do want to." You said and that was all Sam needed.

You started to take off your clothes as Sam was confused. You told him to lay down on his back and you took off his pants and leaned down and placed a soft kiss to his cock. You went from the base all the way to the head before you sunk your mouth down. He groaned as he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat. "Oh god Y/N." He groaned as you bobbed your head up and down. You sucked his cock for a little while before he moved and began to eat your ass out. You were a moaning mess as he moved you on your stomach and you felt his back touch yours before he slowly and carefully inserted his dick inside of you. He leaned over you and intertwined his hand with yours. "You can move now Sammy." You said softly as Sam did just that. It was so soft and passionate as you both received pleasure. "Oh god Sam I'm gonna cum." You moaned. "Me to baby. Let's cum together." He said and you both did.

You panted as he kissed your neck. "That was nice." You said and he smiled. "I should let Dad have his turn." He said and you smiled and kissed him one last time before he left. The rest of the night was just like you did with Sam. Everyone was so nice and caring with you. Jason was the last one as he collapsed next to you. "How you feeling?" He asked as the others walked in hearing you both finish. "Y/N?" Dick asked and they looked seeing you fast asleep with a smile on your face.

They all smiled and cleaned you up and kissed your forehead. They left you and Jason to sleep together as they were so happy that you had fallen in love with them on your own. They finally got what they wanted, they had a beautiful husband and amazing kids. And you were happy as well. You might not have had a happy beginning with your life and them but, that doesn't mean you can't have a happy ending...

The End