My First Date

Lynda's P.O.V.

"Mom, I'm going out." "Don't take too long." Ok, so Sandra and Claude should know the plan. I hope they find out somehow, they've got to... Or else, I have to marry someone that I don't love.

I knock on the door, Jake looks nice, and his hair is comb back. "Nice job. You look nice, the plaid shirt, the black jeans go with. Ok. Now, you..." "Uh, let's get going." He steps out, I hold him back. "Not so fast." He turns around, "You compliment a girl when you out on a date." "I love the way your dress fits you just right. Anyone would be lucky to date you." He's good. "Okay, let's go. But, make sure you're the one to make the conversation."

We start walking, the first scenario, the theater. "We're going to the theater. Is that good with you?" "Sure." "But, you buy the tickets and let the girl buy the food." "Okay, seems fair." We enter together and do our order.

We walk in the theater, "Where do you want to sit down?" "It's empty. Anywhere." "Okay." I grab his hand and we sit down. I'm glad I was first. If we got any later than 10:30, it'd be too pack, especially for Pitch Perfect 2. We watched it as a group, but it's just him and me. To me, this will be my first date.

I pull up the arm that's between us and rest myself on him. "Also remember, it's cliché, but put your arm around the girl." He put his arm around and accidentally, "Naughty boy. I didn't know you were so forward." "Huh?" He blushes and looks away. "I'm sorry." I laugh, "It's okay. Let's just enjoy the movie."

We laugh together and enjoy the movie. I hold his hand, he looks at me and smiles.

Ah, I remember when we first met. I was all tired because my parents were having an argument with my fiancés family. They decided that it was best just to give us a break. He was a good guy, but he tried too hard to catch my attention. My mom and dad would try to get him to date me, but I kept declining. The day I moved in, my bed was already set. I slept, but when I woke up, I noticed a boy in the house. I freaked out, but he said he offered to help out. I started to do my job. We did everything together to finish my room.

The next day, we were going to paint the wall, I still have the painting of a big garden on of my walls. We ended up painting each other out of fun. And then we had to wash up, I sneaked through the trees to invite him over, but the branch broke and he caught me just in time. Well, more like I dropped on top of him. He caught my hand in time, but he couldn't lift me up and he ended up putting me on top, it was before I got my teleporting powers. That's when I realized he was a combatant of God. I thought perfect, he can be my new fiancé, but my parents didn't want to, especially after what they heard that they had broken their contact. But, then it didn't become just a pretend thing.

One day, my soldier came to visit. He almost hit me because I always refuse to go out with him. He saw Jake from the window of my room. But Jake got in the way. He almost beat him up. Ever since, my heart would races for him. And when I would express my feelings, he thinks I'm crazy and think it's like a brother sister relationship. But, only if he wasn't so oblivious.

The movie finished. "That was fun." "It was. Let's go to the aquarium." "Ugh... my butts all sleepy, can you help me?" "Sure." "But, no pervy stuff." "I know. I know." I pull him from his seat and we make way to the aquarium which is like two blocks away.