23 beg me for it

♦ ♦ ♦

Everett kneels down on the bed, fisting his cock in his right hand. Only now have I realised how big, veiny and thick it is. Fuck. How is that meant to fit inside me?

I gulp as he inches closer, heat building up on the back of my neck. Everett leans down and presses his lips to mine, at first it's slow and soft and then the tip of his cock prods my stomach.

He worms his way between my legs and I gasp into his mouth, his hand grips the side of my face to keep me in place so he can kiss me deeply. I pull away slowly and look down at Everett's beautiful crafted body.

"You're fucking huge," I blurt, staring straight at his cock.

Everett smirks. "It's all yours, angel."

My throat becomes increasingly dry as he continues to stroke himself, growing impossibly larger by the second. "That's never going to fit."

"Won't it?" He raises an eyebrow.

I can feel my eyes bulge out of my head as he lets his member go. So fucking hard, long and thick. Holy fuck. Holy fuck.

Everett raises his fingers to graze my core, slipping down my wet slit and I shudder. "This sweet little pussy is just begging to be fucked," he grumbles before slapping it lightly. "That's how I know it's going to fit."

I gasp out loud and groan when he massages my clit once more. Okay. Maybe it will fit if he talks to me like that.

He slaps my pussy again and I feel my wetness slip down the backs of my thighs, I dig my teeth into my bottom lip to suppress a groan. My eyes are now rolling into the back of my head. I never knew that would feel so damn good.

"Jesus," he hisses. "You're so fucking wet and it's all for me."

I suck in a sudden breath and exhale before he kills me on the spot. He's right. It is all for him.

Everett grips my throat and forces me to open my eyes. "This is important," his loud voice startles me. "If things get too much, say 'vanilla' and we'll stop."

"Vanilla?"

"Yes, it will be your safe word."

"Okay." I gulp.

He presses a feather light kiss to the corner of my mouth. "But know you can trust me. I won't hurt you unless you want me to."

I shouldn't have moaned quietly at that. Everett must think I'm some absolute freak.

Everett leans over to his bedside table and grabs a condom. I'm still struggling to catch my breath, this has all happened too quickly but I'm not complaining. God, I want him to fuck me into next week. Maybe I even want him to hurt me but in a good way.

My pussy clenches at the thought. He rolls the condom onto his abnormally large cock. I can't help but watch his every move. If Everett was an adjective he would be sexy. Without fail.