Chapter 1 Enrollment Pt 2

While entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium with my new friends, it was filled to the brim with people. Ruby looks over when she hears well what I remember at lest is her sister's voice.

Blond: (waving) Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot! (noticed us and gives sort of an annoyed face)

Ruby: (to us) Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony! (leaves)

Jaune: Hey, wait! (sighs) aw, jeez. Well at least I got you two best buddies right?! (he scoops us into a buddy side hug on each side.)

Ophelia: heh... About that we actually have to go take care of something first but we'll be sure to catch up with you promise (gets out of his side hug)

Jaune: oh.. uh... OK.. I guess Ill see you later (kicks a can)

Y/N: cheer up man it'll only be an hour or so (giving him a thumbs up)

He nods as we then head off out of the auditorium walking down the corridors to head to Great-Grandfather Oz's office seeing as he told us to come here as soon as we get to beacon

Ophelia: so what do you think he wants to talk to us about (she sits in a chair and puts her legs up on Ozpin's desk)

Y/N: Probably about beacon and how we are going to do our initiation seeing as we are recommendation students which means we have technically a higher skill than the other students. (looking out the window to the students walking around campus)

Oz: Right you are Y/N

Ophelia Jumps up and I turn around to see Ozpin my Great grandfather next to Glynda Goodwitch he would then walk over to his desk and sit drinking Hot Cocoa

Oz: Unlike the other students you are here by recommendation as were two other students one so it's pretty easy for me to make a group out the four of you

Glynda: tomorrow after the regular students do their initiation the four recommendation students will go after and retrieve a relic.

Ophelia: Wait our special initiation is just going in after the regular students how is that any harder.

She says confused and sits back in the chair and I join in.

Y/N: it makes sense if you think about it because after everyone is finished in the forest that would mean all the Grimm are riled up and more dangerous because there are way more of them to deal with.

Oz: right you are Y/N I suggest you two formulate a plan to tackle such a task and if anyone can do it I believe it will be you Y/N not because of your skill but because you must for the fate of the world itself.

he would drink some cocoa and gets up and leaves the office with Glynda and I walk back to the window and look out it and place a hand on my sword taking a deep breath and then I feel a hand on my shoulder

Ophelia: don't worry Y/N with me by your side we can do anything especially with the many friends we get along the way.

Y/N: Indeed I just hope I'm strong enough to be the light that shines through the dark that is to come like mother is.

Naga: (your head) you must you are the only one who can

Y/N: (in head) I know

During the first night at Beacon, students sprawl out in sleeping bags. Ophelia and I, in our pajamas, found a nice area near Ruby. She, also in her pajamas with a sleeping mask around her head, is writing in a journal when that blonde girl crashes down next to her, similarly dressed.