Episode 24 Stars and Saws

Previously on Sonic UA...

Our heroes went to an amusement park built in space to find out who was behind it.

After rescuing some aliens called Wisps, they find out that it is none other than Robotnik, now calling himself Dr Eggman.

Now our heroes are racing to free the planets from the amusement park and rescue every single Wisp captured by the mad doctor

So far, Sweet Mountain's tractor beam is gone, leaving four other planets to free.

Sonic has already become acquainted with the White Wisp's boost power and the Red Wisp's burst abilities, but those were only scratching the surface of their potential.

Can our heroes save the Wisp homes?

Find out in today's episode!

——————————————————————

(Colors arc intro here)

——————————————————————

Sonic, Tails, (your OC) and Aura all arrive on a platform to see there was a colorful light show nearby on a bunch of ships.

"He turned his fleet into a space parade?" Aura says, a little surprised at Eggman using his resources this way.

"It seems that way, and they appear to be stripped of most of their weapons." Tails answered after he checked the designs.

"It doesn't matter how friendly he makes it look, Eggman is still planning something with him catching all of these aliens." Sonic says with arms crossed.

"Then let's spy on him and see what he's up to." Aura suggested while gesturing to one of the ships.

Sonic nods before he and Aura hurry off to find Eggman.

(Roleplay begins here)

——————————————————————

Starlight Carnival Allies

-Knuckles

-Rouge

Planet Wisp Allies

-Rotor

-Bunnie

-Antione

Have fun!