Episode 30 Attack on Ark

Previously on Sonic UA...

Dr Eggman had threatened the world with a powerful laser cannon in space called the Eclipse Cannon by blowing up half of the moon, planning to do the same to a country to the surface if the world doesn't submit to his rule.

Under pressure to figure out where Eggman is and how he's launching the weapon, Tails and a few of the hero side's geniuses race to track him down.

Meanwhile, Class' further research into Project Shadow had discovered that Shadow was a creation of Project Shadow, which said project's goal was to create the "Ultimate Lifeform".

Further mystery and concern surrounds Shadow when the heroes learn that Project Shadow was shut down under unknown circumstances, leaving some of them to believe Shadow may have his own ulterior motives for helping Eggman get the Chaos Emeralds.

After managing to listen in on Eggman making demands to the President of the United Federation in his limo, Tails tracks Eggman and the Chaos Emerald's position.....in space.

Turns out the Eclipse Cannon isn't just a space weapon....but also part of an entire space station orbiting the planet!

The Space Colony Ark!

Now it was critical that they somehow get aboard the station and shut down the Eclipse Cannon before Eggman fires it on the surface

Knowing Eggman would blast them if they tried to fly up there on their own ships, the heroes search for wherever Eggman has been launching his ships from so they can stowaway on one.

They tracked down the location to a remote pyramid out in the deserts of Shamar. (A haunted one at that)

Our heroes, including Knuckles coming along to get the rest of his shards back from Rouge, have sneaked aboard one of Eggman's ships and are on their way towards the Space Colony Ark.

The final confrontation against Eggman to decide Mobius' fate is near!

Who will win?

Find out in today's episode!

————————————————————

(Insert Shadow arc intro here)

————————————————————

The heroes were riding a small cargo ship Eggman had requested to fly up to the Ark to bring some items.

"So what's the plan for this?" Bopper asked the group.

"Eggman needs the last Chaos Emerald to use for the Eclipse Cannon, so the plan is to trick him so the weapon won't work." Sally explains to the team.

"And how are you going to do that?" Fury asks skeptically with arms crossed.

"With this..." Tails says as he pulls out what looks like a Chaos Emerald. "I created a fake Chaos Emerald that had some energy put into it."

"We'll either put this into the system ourselves or let Eggman put it in for us as we flee the station." Sally explained further.

"If it works, the fake one should trigger the Eclipse Cannon to blow itself up, destroying the Ark and taking Eggman and Shadow with it." Hip  adds on as well.

"Why did we bring the real one with us then?" Aura asks Sally. "Doesn't that put us in danger having to hand the real one to Eggman?"

"The backup plan in case we can't get the fake one into the system is for Sonic to rush over the real one with the rest of them and turn into his Super form with them all, flying into space and destroying the Eclipse Cannon so Eggman can never use it again." Sally tells Aura, assuring him that she planned ahead for whatever happened.

"I hope Eggman takes the bait on the first plan, because Shadow likely may stop Sonic if we have to resort to the backup plan." Rotor says as he checks blueprints of the Ark.

"With so many of us involved and Sonic now more prepared from the last fights, I know we can do it!" Amy says to try to motivate the team.

"Let's do it to it..." Sonic grins as the ship is about to dock into the station.

(Roleplay begins here)

————————————————————

Enjoy!