Knew it

3rd person POV:

"It's not what it looks like!" Tails screamed. Amy just screamed out of anger and stomped all the way out of the house and slammed the door while tails buried his face in sonics chest and all of a  sudden, knuckles popped his head in the room and said "Hey what's up with Amy? Also me and shadow have been looking for you guys, what're you two doing anyway?" sonic just looked away and nervously said "Uhh we were just..erm—hanging out!" "Oh, an-" "Where is he." shadow said cutting knuckles off. "Uh i was gonna tell you before you cut me off." "Whatever, is tails okay?" "Woah, someone's feeling extra nice today-"  knuckles said teasing shadow. "Shut up knuckles, is he okay or what." Shadow said a little more serious this time. "I-I'm fine shadow, just feeling a little gloomy today that's all." Tails said while wiping his eyes.

Shadow's POV:

So your probably wondering why I'm so worried about tails. Well, one time tails got hurt from an explosion and was in the hospital for DAYS. I still remember how upset and scared everyone was, especially sonic. I didn't understand why everyone was so scared until I saw the condition tails was in and I immediately felt what everyone else was feeling and swore to myself that from that day forward I had to try my best to protect tails. He was like a little brother to me and I hated seeing him hurt out of everyone. So when I heard he was crying I ran here as fast as I could to see what was going on with him. "Tails, what's really going on." I said to him firmly. Why was he lying to me? I don't understand why he had to hide his feelings, only one other hedgehog knows why. "Sonic." Sonic looked up at me worried and kept stuttering over his words "Y-yeah? What's w-wrong..?" "Sonic if you don't tell me what's going on with tails I will beat you up so bad that you won't even remember who you are." I could tell sonic was nervous because he wouldn't stop sweating and then I slapped him back into reality.

Knuckles POV:

Wow-uh shadow just slapped sonic pretty hard to focus and uhm, all I can say it's working. Sonic just shook his head to get himself awake and finally spoke "fine..me and tails have been dating since yesterday and he was crying because Amy kept saying stuff about us being in love and that kinda stuff.." I don't know what to say. Sonic and tails are DATING?! Wow, just wow. Well not really, I for one kinda saw it coming because well-they're always together and out of all the people in green hills sonic cares the most about tails. "Wow uh-congrats?" Sonic and tails just looked at me like they were expecting me to hate them? Wonder what's up with that. "So you two are dating?" Shadow said unfazed  "Yeah.." tails replied to him "knew it, but anyway I'm going home you guys have bored me enough for one day." shadow said to them "Yeah I'm heading out too losers, see you later, don't kiss each other too much!" I said as I left the house.