Don't touch him!

Third person POV:

It's been a day since Amy, knuckles and shadow have found out tails and sonic were dating, surprisingly shadow and knuckles were accepting of them but they still hadn't heard from Amy. Little did they know that was about to change. ding dong "I'll get it!" Tails said while putting mini tails and mini sonic in his bed room to hide them so he could open the door. When tails opened the door he saw Amy standing there, she looked like she had been crying and she also looked-weird? Before tails could say anything Amy took the hammer and swung it at tails and luckily tails dodged it in time before he got smashed onto the floor! "YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM TAILS!!" "I DESERVE SONIC NOT YOU!" Amy said screaming at tails. "WOAH AMY CALM DOWN PLEASE STOP!" tails said while flying up to get away from her. "SONIC HELP!" Tails screamed for his life as sonic ran down the stairs just in time before Amy was about to pull tails by his leg! "Don't touch him!" Sonic yelled and ran over and threw Amy to the ground while trying his best to take her hammer from her. "SONIC! LET GO OF ME, IM DOING THIS FOR OUR LOVE!" Amy said trying to shove sonic off and just then tails swept down and grabbed Amy and was holding her in the air so she couldn't attack either of them.

Sonic POV:

Tails quickly picked Amy up so she couldn't attack us, phew. Anyway, we need to get Amy out of here! "Tails! Throw her out of the house!" I pointed towards the door so he could throw her outside and when he did we could hear Amy screaming and kicking on the door to get back in but me and tails were standing against the door with it locked so she couldn't barge in. Then we heard mini us coming down and I saw mini tails was whimpering and crying, poor little guy..ugh, we have to end this! "Tails, call shadow and knuckles, now!

Tails POV:

"Tails, call shadow and knuckles, now!" Sonic yelled. I ran to the phone to call them! "Shadow? Get here, NOW! Amy has gone crazy and she's trying to kill us!" "I'll be there in a minute, calm down and I'll be there." "Okay." I said while shaking with fear, how was I supposed to calm down at a time like this?! Just then Amy stopped screaming and kicking, all we could hear was muffled screaming until—slam!  Then there was a knock at the door and we both heard shadow say "Shes gone." And I don't know what got into me but I just jumped into sonics arms and kissed him—wait, WHAT DID I JUST DO?! Oh god now I'm blushing like crazy.."Woah there, someones happy!" Sonic said to me smiling "Heh sorry, I just got excited that Amy finally left us alone." I said while laughing a bit. Then shadow opened the door and just then mini me ran up to him and started hugging his leg! "..can someone explain this please?!"