welcome!!

a/n: hi guys! before we get into the story i just want to say a little bit about myself. first off, my name is cari and this is my first ever "published" story! i've been in advanced english/lit classes for a little over three years and i have always loved creative writing. i first watched the harry potter movies when i was 11 and i've been in love with neville since i was 13 lol. if y'all are from the UK please excuse some of the writing, i'm gonna get it out of the way now and say that I'm american (which you'd probably figure out anyways) so please if you guys see any mistakes with the terminology feel free to let me know, i promise i won't be offended! 

disclamer! many of the characters are from J.K Rowling's Harry Potter Series however i twisted somethings about them to match my headcannons! in my story none of the marauders died/were permanantly damaged, james potter has a twin sister named rosalie and they're both guatemalan, snape's name is severus prince (will be explained later in story) and he is mexican (if its not obvious by now i'm half mexican and guatemalan lmao). 

so far this story doesn't really include anything that i think would need a trigger warning (besides some slight language) but if that changes, i'll be sure to edit this chapter and write the appropriate warnings :)

if you've decided to read my story, thank you so much! really, i'm posting this to finally have my daydreams in chronological order but i will be so grateful if anybody ends up liking this story!