to pursue them.

Jungkook purred as he felt soft warm lips on his forehead, and then again on his right cheek. Fingers rubbed his locks from the front to the back of his head. He reaches the body in front of him with both arms, not even bothering to open his eyes, and hugs it closer, hiding his face in the crook of the other's neck and giggles as he feels soft kisses on his ear. The body is warm and the skin under the shirt is soft. 

"Wake ~up~, Koo~," Says excitedly the most beautiful voice;

"Don't, please. Don't make me~" he whines, "just five minutes" He feels arms going around his neck and knows the other went along with his request.

"Ok," he hears, "Happy birthday, Jungkookie." the low deep voice sends chills down his spine and he hums, slides his hands around the other's torso, and his eyes shoot open.

"What's passing through this evil mind, Mr. Kim?"

There is a chuckle that he feels through the warm chest he's hugging,

"You might come to know after you get up and take a shower, will you?"

He groans, "What are you planning?"

"Se.Cre.to. Now go, or I'll drag you there."

He takes some distance and narrows his eyes, "Are you sure you can do that?"

"You know I can," Taehyung says, and despite his red cheeks, he smirks. Jungkook holds all his shyness or tries to because his ears are bright red.

The sun wasn't shining, it was a dark afternoon compared to others. But both of them followed Tae's plan. They sat in the park, where the grass wasn't so high, and talked about everything. They took walks, making fun of and running after each other. When they got tired, they lay on the grass, and once again they read the sky. Clouds and clouds, of different shapes.

"That one looks like a banana," Says Jungkook

"Hahaha, you just think about food. For me, it is more like a- sword?"

"What? It can't be a sword, Hyung, it's clearly a banana."

He watched as Taehyung laughed out loud. It was an image he'd forever keep carved in his memories, and hopefully, updating every day.

"What?" Taehyung asks.

"Have I told you that I love you?"

"Hmmm... I guess not today, yeah no, not yet,"

"Well, I love you. Very much so."

"Well, I love you, too, Mr. Jeon" Jungkook frowned, "What's wrong?"

'Don't call me like that, it is super, Uh, just don't"

"hahahaha, Kookie. I love you"

Jungkook's eyes shone; Taehyung lowered his head, and they kissed. A very soft kiss, no hurries, no lust, just plain affection."

"I love you more,"

~~~~

Two days ago

Hello, Taehyung. It's me Jeon Jungkook :Me x
Hello, Taeh- : Me x

Hey, Tae. it's me, Kookie. : Me ✔

Did you get home safe? : Me✔

Yesterday