☁︎jealous☁︎

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 :
༺ 𝘠𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 ༻

__________________________________________

"oh my god!!!!! Chenle, Jeno is so hot" I yelled trying to make my boyfriend jealous. we were watching NCT Dream's new music video that day and he was getting mad that I kept mentioning it. I could see that he was trying not to laugh at me, but I wasn't giving up. I kept saying "he's so good looking!" over and over again until he got jealous enough to stop laughing. "he's so sexy!! he has the most adorable smile! he has this sexy hair, he's got this sexy body! oh my gosh, hes perfect" Chenle looked like he was going to choke on his own spit when I said the last sentence. "I'm your boyfriend not him!" he said clearly annoyed with my antics. "wait, who's your NCT dream bias?" he asked hoping my answer would be him, "Jeno of course" I said, I was playing this game perfectly. "but I'm your boyfriend" he wined,"and you don't have a bias for him?" he tried sounding hurt but I knew he was just pretending to be. "you're my bias, dummy." I said giggling and leaning in to kiss him on the cheek."chenle is my bias" I added kissing his lips softly before resting my head on his shoulder. we sat there quietly for a while listening to the music, "are you sure that I'm your bias? I'm still worried about jeno"he said pouting, "don't worry, I love you and only you, you are my ultimate bias" I said reassuring him . "okay okay, I won't get jealous anymore" he said pulling me closer towards him. "that's better!" I cheered and kissed him once more "by the way I'm way better looking than jeno" he mumbled under his breath, but I heard it. "hmmm maybe you are" I teased poking his nose."I swear if I hear one more comment from you I'll kick you off this couch" he threatened, "okay okay I'm sorry!!" I said laughing as he tickled my side. I ended up falling asleep and woke up later that night to find my boyfriend fast asleep next to me. I couldn't help but feel happy that I had such an awesome boyfriend that I loved so much...and that he is my bias.