Chapter Fourteen

Last chapter!

Stiles groans in pain when he starts to open his eyes some, and he doesn't remember what happened to him. "Oh, fuck." Stiles groans in annoyance as he shakes his head, which is a bad idea because it makes him feel like he's about to get sick on himself. He hears a bitter chuckle that makes him open his eyes to see the hunters from all those months ago when he first came here. "Oh, God. Not you assholes again." Stiles groans in annoyance, and he moves to look down to see that he's tied to a chair.

"It's nice to see you too, gealach." Argent says, and Stiles rolls his eyes as he tries to get free from his restraints. Stiles glares at him, Derek has to know that he's been taken, and he moves to try to get free but it's no use. "Stop trying to get free, the ropes are tied extra tight." Argent says,and Stiles rolls his eyes at him.

"So why did you do this? Revenge against Derek? Or maybe you just have deep rooted prejudices that cannot be broken?" Stiles suggests, and one of the hunters advances on him but Stiles doesn't flinch away from him. "Let me guess. You stole that child to make the pack turn against each other they will kill each other while you watched?" Stiles snaps at him, and the hunters chuckles at him while they shakes their head.

"No, Stiles, that was me." Julia says, and Stiles turns his head towards her. He narrows his eyes at her, his tattoos burning as the objects in the room start to move by themselves, and Julia grins at him before touching his arms making him groan in pain. Apparently, Julia is good at torture spells. "I needed his innocence to draw you to me and I'm not a big fan of killing children but the look on Mary's face was almost worth it." She says, and Stiles gapes at her.

Julia looks at him before he face morphs into something else, and Stiles watches in amazement. Her pretty pale skin turns gray before he hair seemingly falls out, and her eyes turn black while she gapes at him. "You're a monster." Stiles tells her, and Julia grins at him before she touches his face making him almost retch. "Why? Why are you helping them? They hunt down and kill people like you!" Stiles tells her, and she laughs.

"They kill werewolves, not people like us." Julia tells him,and Stiles shakes his head.

"I am nothing like you." Stiles tells her, and she shrugs her shoulders. "Tell me why you're helping them, Julia." Stiles tells her, and she grins at him. He needs to know why she's going to kill him or let him be killed, and she moves to walk around the room while the hunters watch her.

"Because my magic is nothing like yours, I can smell it on you the instant I saw you in the forest the second you landed." Julia tells him, and Stiles shakes his head. "All I had to do was get stronger was to take the essence of a child and that still wasn't enough. The Powers That Be sent you here, and I will be the one that kills you." Julia tells him, and Stiles shakes his head.

"You can kill me, but Derek will never let you get stronger." Stiles tells her, and Julia grins at him in a sinister way that makes his skin crawl.

"That's the beautiful part. When Derek comes for you, the hunters will kill him. It's a shame, Derek was a good Alpha. He just made the mistake of being mated to you, not that he had a choice." Julia hums, and Stiles feels his skin burning. It's one thing for him to die, but she cannot kill Derek. She cannot take away the one person that Stiles loves with all of his heart. "It's a pity that you couldn't have joined me, but I knew when you wouldn't kill Derek that you were weak and useless." She hisses, and Stiles doesn't say anything to her instead he turns towards the hunters.

"Do you think that she won't betray you? All she wants is the power from the monument and when she get's it, she'll kill you as well." Stiles tells them, and he struggles against the ropes to get free from them. "She just admitted to killing a child, doesn't you code say anything about that? I thought you protect those who cannot protect themselves?" Stiles spits out, and Argent doesn't say anything. Allison always told them about a code that her family had for generations, and Stiles hopes that this Argent lives by the same code.