The white butterfly - Chapter Two

3/31/2020
"we have been hiding in our basement for about 5 days now, the power is out. We are running out of supplies. we grabbed all the food in the kitchen and brought it down with us but it wasn't enough we are going to have to leave here soon"

"George what are you doing up so early? it's not like we have anywhere to be." dream said in a sleepy tone just waking up.

"oh uh, nothing. good morning dream, sleep well?" George stated hastily

"uhm yeah-" Dream was cut off by annoyed Sapnap "can you guys shut up im trying to sleep"

"we should probably go up and see what's going on" dream said while getting up

"what are you crazy what if we die or soemthing" George said scared

"Dreams right we should go up whats the worst that can happen" Sapnap stated

"fine whatever" George rolls his eyes

"we all 3 grab our stuff and start slowly going up the stairs. as we get to the top of the stairs in a battle stance we fling the door open revealing... nothing the house looked fine."

"ugh guys we are being fucking wimps" sapnap said has he pushed through.

"suddenly there's pounding on the door and sapnap falls on the floor"

"HA whos a wimp now sapnappp" george says

"guys this is serious we all know what we saw he are going to have to prepare to go get more resources we have run out of good and the powers out we are just going to rot away in here" Dream said helping sapnap off the floor.

"unfortunately Dream was very right so we spent the next few hours collecting everything we would need to venture out of the house knowing what creatures lie outside yet withit truly knowing anything and definitely not prepared for it"

"okay guys i think it's time, we are ready" George states staring out the window into the decaed streets with the only thing remaining a white butterfly"