ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜᴇʟɪꜱᴛ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ

You were sleeping soundly in your chair, while your computer was still on. In your sleepy eyes, you were walking in the dark. Wondering where you are, scared even. not a moment too soon. You started to hear voices. Voices that you didn't recognize hardly.

The voices were so loud you had to cover your ears, but you could still hear them. You close your eyes and hope it'll end. You open up your (e/c) eyes to your deck of cards. You drew the first card and the deck vanished into thin air.

The card that you flipped over was your ace monster (M/C). It shines bright as it was summoned. You looked around and saw an unfamiliar face. He looked older and had grey wavy but spiky hair with amethyst eyes. He looked like a kind soul but you didn't why your dreaming of this.

But then something else come into picture. A weird eye-like symbol that shaped like a ball. It flashed and woke you up with the sun in your eyes. You pinch your bridge of the nose as you got up. You got dressed and sluggishly walked into the dining hall. You didn't see Pegasus anywhere so you figured he was still sleeping.

That is until Kemo saw you and said that Pegasus was outside with the other duelist's for his tournament.