ᴛʜᴇ ᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴏᴛʜ

When Yugi put all of Weevil's monsters to sleep. There was a bit of celebration. You were interested in how this plays out. You look at Weevil. From your knowledge, you knew that he was slimy. His bug cards have proved that from the very start. He's got something up his sleeve.

But your thoughts were interrupted by a woman laughing sarcastically. You turn along with the others and you see a gorgeous blond woman that had a white binder, purple leather jacket, and red lipstick. 'Who is she?' You thought as you accidentally stared for a little too long. The woman looked at you while she was crossing her arms. I then got my answer by her name being called 'Mai'. It then hit you in the head in realization that you and her have dueled before. But you lost by her and her Harpy Lady deck.

You suddenly had a boost of confidence in your feet as you are now walking to her. "Hey, I recognize you." She said as she smiled at you. You just waved at her. "Oh, that's right." She then brings out a pen and notepad. When she gives it to you, you then write 'Hey, It's been awhile!' You wrote and gave it back to her. She then has a small smile towards you.

She then looks at Joey and the others. "You losers don't seem to realize who your little pal is up against." She started as you raised an eyebrow. "Weevil is a regional champion, he's got moves that your strength couldn't dream of." Mai did have a point about Yugi.

But something was telling you in your mind that Yugi is a force to be reckoned with. You then look at his features, his face had the look of determination. When Weevil set a trap earlier in the match. You had noticed that he hadn't sprung it on him yet.

You then notice the brunette getting annoyed. "Nobody asked you, so why don't you just take a hike?" She asked. Mai ignores her somewhat while basically saying that Weevil might have a chance to turn this around. Joey and the tall male were agreeing with Mai. "Who's side are you on anyway?" The brunet raised her voice at them. you rolled your eyes as you paid attention to the duel.

Weevil was annoyed as he had the attempt to glare at Yugi. "You may have flatten my bugs, Yugi. But you still haven't won, I still have some tricks up my sleeve." He declares. "You've done an awful lot of buzzing throughout this duel Weevil. But I'm still here waiting for the sting." Yugi jokes. You shake my head out of amusement. The duel resumes as Weevil sets down a defense.

"Oh, but this little bug won't stand a choice against all of your ferocious monsters. All well, I'll play him in defense mode." You then see him smirk. 'Oh boy, I wouldn't get cocky if I were you.' You thought as you looked at Yugi.

Yugi sighed as he also smirked. "That would have been a nice bluff, But i still haven't forgotten about the trap card you played." Yugi then returns his monsters that were on his side of the field by using his spell. Using the monster 'Kuribo' as bait for Weevil's trap. But then Weevil suddenly laughs his butt off. "I don't give a bee's behind about that stupid trap!" You widened your eyes a bit as this got interesting. "I tricked you into recalling your monsters, so you wouldn't attack this!!" Weevil then summons a simple bug larva. 

Weevil laughs again as he swaps his small bug for a cocoon. You cringe at the sounds of slime as it was turning into this egg shape. The egg was gonna crack from a small Larva to a moth. The Ultimate Great Moth.With the field power bonus, the cocoon is getting every passing turn. With five turns, the moth will be lifting its wings. The defense points are at 2600 as of right now. You then see 'Ghia, the fierce knight' up on the board and Yugi launches an attack. You slap your head as if it was dumb to have him attack. Ghia had 2300 attack points. 'Do the math, will ya?' You thought.
His friends then try to cheer him on as Mai was taunting them, well, mostly the brunet. As You look at Yugi. You can tell that he was in deep thought, not just this duel but about something else. As Weevil keeps on taunting Yugi, He then sets a defense monster. You then hear Joey cheering him on. Trying to give him motivation. "You gotta' win this for your grandpa, He's counting' on ya!" You crease your eyebrows a bit.

You were also dueling for someone, and that was Pegasus. Your only Family. You look down at the ground, having a small smile on your face. You then lift your face as you see Yugi summon 'curse of dragon' while combining it with a spell card. Releasing its Dragon flame on the cocoon but also on the field. You smirk as Weevil thought this was stupid. "What do you think you're doing? You know your Firefly can't hurt my cocoon." He started as Yugi smirked and chuckled.

Truth is, without the spell card 'Burning land'. Yugi would have been going through a much more challenging process with Weevil. With the 'Burning land' it will tarnish any forest like field on the board. You had clapped with that move to Yugi. Yugi then puts a thumbs up to you and Resumes the duel. The cocoon's defense points went down to 2000 and Ghia was launched to attack the cocoon.

But... The cocoon is still standing, and you can hear The Ultimate Great Moths calling as it was coming up alive. It had the advantage of 2600 attack points and Ghia was at 2300. Yugi was in for it now. "But I thought it took five turns..?" Yugi questions as you look at the Moth. It wouldn't have mattered because Weevil was only buying time by bluffing.

Weevil then releases an attack by having the Moth attack with its hurricane taking out Yugi's defense and Gaia the fierce Knight. Or did he? Weevil was laughing at his victory. "That'll teach him to mess with my cocoon." He sneered as there was a pause of silence. "Don't count on it." Yugi suddenly says as he pulls his hidden spell, Polymerization. Ghia and curse of dragon were now fused together. Now it's head to head with the Moth.

But then Weevil's laugh was starting to give you a headache. As the air itself on the field was poisoning Ghia, depleting it's attack points. Yugi then draws a card as if he was in luck. With the spell card, 'Makuyu, the magical mist.' It was washing away the poison and Ghia was regaining its strength. But that's not all of what Yugi did.

See with Yugi's spell, Drenching the field. It gives him an advantage. "I told you all along that Yugi never had a chance at winning this thing." You heard Mai say as she was only noticing the obvious. Yugi only had 50 life points, and had no monsters on the field. But then Mai shuts her mouth as she hears the taller male. "Then why didn't he see this coming?" He asked as I looked at him, then back at Yugi. "See what's coming?" They all said in unison. "Whatever it is that Yugi is grinning about?" He answers as I hear Yugi laughing. Snickering even. "Weevil, I know it will be very difficult for you to accept losing a duel." Yugi Declared as Weevil started to back off. "Especially after spending so much time finding inventive ways to cheat, but if you thinking bending the rule would help you in this match...Your wrong." You widen your eyes as you realize that this duel is no longer in Weevil's hands.

Weevil really thought that Yugi was bluffing. Until he summoned "Summon Skull.' As its majestic figure arises from the dark holographic clouds. Yes, it was 2500 on attack and the month at 2600. But there is science. The field is wet and drenched. Summon Skull attacks with electric power. That Moth is Shish-kebab.

With the field power bonus. Summons Skulls' attack point's reached up to 3500 in attack. Yugi declares an attack and Weevils Life points reach to 0. The sound of his points depleting was music to your ears. Yugi's friends cheered and you saw Mai speechless.

You sighed as You were about to walk away but Mai stopped you. "Hey, I know all your life you were stuck in that castle." You were taken back by as she knew that you were related to Pegasus. "So why not go make some friends with those dorks?" Mai suggests before leaving. You look at her one last time before looking at them. You smile to yourself as if you knew she was right.

'Friends... I kind of like that'