[A Rough Start.] {1}

[A bit of information before we start my dear: ]
[This book is in Y/N's pov! But will switch for some moments throughout the story!]
[Y/N in this story is FTM. He also has a sliight touch of the 'tism.]
[This Y/N is very much like my irl self, however, with a few deviations.]
[Y/N is also 21, a young adult!]

[Let's set of that alarm now... Shall we?~]

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

I groan in annoyance, swatting at the vibrating phone in a poor attempt to shut it up. My attempts seemed to not go in vein, as a smooth vibrating surfaces touches my hand. 'Jackpot..' My lips tugged into a frown as I forced myself to finally open my eyes and look over towards my slightly cracked phone... 'Slightly may be a understatement...' I mentally joked, pressing the button to finally silence the stupid ringtone that I couldn't change.. oddly enough

Slowly, I sat up, my back aching. I reached my arms upwards in an attempt to stretch a bit, however, it ended up being one of those 'soul borrowing' stretches. I began to shake slightly, letting out a- "GAH DAYM!-" My voice left my lips before my brain got to even think on it. Carefully, I shuffled my legs over the edge of my futon, shifting my weight forwards in order to get myself up. "Damn, I just woke up and my ass already feels like it got fucking bench pressed." I joked, breaking the tension of the silence as I began to laugh like a 'supervillain', which made me laugh harder. I stood with a slight hesitance, almost like my own body was refusing to do this shit today. 

"Well, son of a bitch, look at that.." My eyes glazed over to my phone, there on the notifications banner was a reminder, it was finally the day! "Holy shit!" I yelled out scrambling up and running for the closet. I began digging through the clothing, also taking a look at some of the ones that had been carelessly thrown on the floor. 

Eventually, I settled on a all black hoodie, black sweat pants with patches, a pair of combat boots, and some white gloves with grips on the undersides of them that made them perfect for many reasons. The gloves gave me a source of comfort, sure they were a bit cheap, but they help with my.. habit. 'Well then, that is a dark place I don't wanna go to today!' I awkwardly smiled with wide eyes while rushing to the front door. "WAIT! I forgot a thing.." I froze, patting myself down while thinking. I began to repeat my actions from before to remember, finally realizing. "RIGHT RIGHT, Gotta eat and bring water!" I shouted, zooming for the fridge to grab a premade sandwich and a bottle of water.

Quickly, I wolfed the food down in no time while trotting back to the door. "Done with sandwich, Lock door once out, don't forget anything at the yard." I reminded myself, sounding slightly insane because of talking to myself.

And..

Off I went!

.

..

...

[Timeskip, you're welcome dear.]

I hopped in place slightly, excited to see the scrap yard so close to my grasp. Soon enough, there I was at the entrance of the yard, a happy smile on my face. However, my smile faded fast once I focused in on something in the distance... Was that.. a bear? I wander closer. It was an off-white, with light-pink as an accent color. I drew closer, freezing once reality began to melt slightly once I had reached the animatronic. My breath became panicked as I quickly tried to use my exercises.. 

"5 things you can touch..!~" A echoed an glitched deep voice spoke from where the bear was seated at. "U-Um.. D-Dirt!" You muttered, placing your arm to the dirt.. It was course, and rough. "4?" The voice spoke again, seeming to be interested but knowing of what was happening. "M-Metal?" You pressed your arm to a gray blob as it slowly changed to a piece of scrap metal. "Good, now what's 3?" Again, the voice cooed in a slightly sadist manner, it seemed to enjoy your frazzled state. "I-I.." I began to panic..