[Hilarious..] {2}

I continued to glare at him, heart still pounding inside my chest..

"Aw-Aw-ww... What's with the angry face...?~" He pouted, acting as if your actions had actually harmed him. "Aw man, I donno! Maybe people don't like waking up to a huge ass robotic bear hovering over them when they wake up?!" My voice turned slightly more angered as I scowled towards the bear.. "I didn't even try to KILL you thouugh...~" He added on proudly, as if that statement would make the argument in his favor.. "Fuck you, you goddamn barney ripof-" Suddenly the bear pulled me closer, he was onto something, yet he never once hurt you in the hold. The bear would stare at you closely for a bit before something went off in his head finally.. "Well well.. maybe I was wrong..." He suddenly spoke, causing your heart rate to sky-rocket..

'He knows, he fucking knows..-' Upon seeing my panic, his grip tightens.. 

'He knows he knows he kno-' Suddenly, I was caught off-guard as the bears' head moved to listen to my heart..

what..?

"I couldn't help but notice.. And I know quite a lot of topics, my friend!" He hummed, rumbling into almost a purring sound. "K-Know what..." I growled out, watching him closely. "Fresh meat.. I can tell just by looking at your expression... And the fact you have like.. three flags." He replied, unwavered by your little attempt to scared him. "But.. I am not the one to be asking... If you want me to drop this, that's quite fine by me. I don't wanna make my pal upset now, don't you agree..?~" He began to change the topic, thankfully. "I'll tell you another time.." I stated in a shaking voice. 

"So I can stay?!" He jumped up slightly, acting exactly like an excited dog. "AY, don't look into that too hard!" I snapped at him, causing him to burst out into laughter. 

"I- FUCK YOU, I'M GOING TO MY ROOM!" I yelled, stomping off to my room and slamming the door shut behind me.

I'd head for my laptop, opening it to blast some music to ease my anger. Eventually it came to the beat drop, causing me to jump up and yell along..

'CUT CUT, CUT ME UP!' I'd dance along, slightly head banging. 'And fuck fuck FUCK ME UP!' I finally began to sing along fully, letting all my anger out as I'd yell.

'CUT!'
"CUT! CUT ME UP AND!-"
'FUCK! FUCK!'
"FUCK ME UP!"

'CUT!'
"CUT! CUT ME UP AND!-"
'FUCK! FUCK!'
"FUCK ME UP!"

Once my eyes caught the sight of an amused bear, I froze up in embarrassment as my face turned completely red. "Aw... But it's such a good song, don't stop now!" His eyes half lidded as he grinned. "...Shut up!" I yelled out, pausing the song quickly... Only to have hit 'next'...

'Have you got color in your cheeks'..?'

Instantly I knew what song this was, desperately trying to pause it.

'Do you ever get the feeling that you can't shift the tide?'
'That sticks around like something's in your teeth..'

At this point I had stopped trying and instead curled underneath my bed as the song blasted.

'And some aces up your sleeve..'
'I had no idea that you're in deep.'

The bear looked at me in slight surprise, a love song? He didn't quite expect one of those to be in the playlist... But boy was this proving to be entertaining.

'I dreamt about you near me every night this week...'

'How many secrets can you keep'?'

'..'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow..'