[In The Belly Of The Beast..] {4}

[It seems that you readers are in for some big plot info here... Keep an' eye out my darling readers.. Or for those of you who are masc or maybe you aren't either.. Keep your eyes sharp my little readers... See you soon..~]

My breathing became ragged as I stared into his glowing eyes with myself now pressed hard against the ground. "Don't be like that, [Y/N]! He was going to hurt you, I was simply being a good friend..~" His eyelids would cover the lower half of his main eyes to express some emotion in a way I could actually see. "It's hard to do that when your friend kinda sorta just MURDERED someone." I'd joke, my voice slightly wavering. Freddy would let out a burst of laughter, my joke seeming to ease the tension ever so slightly. 'Note to self.. Always. Have. A joke. Planned.'

Slowly the walls almost felt like they were shrinking.. When in reality, nothing had changed, except for a now slightly worried Freddy... "Ah shit.." I whispered to myself, trying not to get him involved in this.. My eyes darted around, the roof of the space melting... "BB, are you alrig-" Freddy's voice faded away from me, I could FEEL the molten metal dripping onto my skin, but it was all fake.. I knew this. 

However, I could hear a faint glitching voice.. 

'Freddy...?'

[Freddy's POV]

I watched his eyes dart around in a slightly unnerved way, his heart was pounding quickly in his chest. "BB, are you alright?" I spoke, my voice met deafened ears.. "Shortcake? Hey, snap out of it!" I yelled, trying to get through to him. But it was no use as he began pressing himself to the flooring of the chamber, breathing faster and flinching away as if boiling drops of water were landing on his body. I continued to call out his name, trying to get him to snap out of his episode. "[Y/N], you're scaring me here pal!" My voice shook, as if I was actually about to cry.

[END Freddy's POV]

A faint voice yelled again, wavering slightly. The metaled metal had melted onto me completely, everything burned.. "F-Freddy, open the door, PLEASE!" I called out, hoping he really was there through the mass of molten iron.. I heard the door swing open quickly, allowing my to quickly jump out and onto the carpet, smearing the metal off onto the fabric. "Thank you.." I mumbled, laying the for a moment, wincing at the burning feeling across my body. . .

"You......kay...Sho...cake?" Bits and pieces of his voice would start to seep through, but I could faintly understand what he meant. "Yeah... Could you.. tell me jokes or like.. fun facts? Yeah.. fun facts, any facts. It'll help reality sink back in.." I muttered, seeing a slightly melted Freddy perk up at the question in some form of excitement. "Can... talk about.. anyth...g?" Though I only had small parts of his voice, he sounded happy to do this favor. "... Yes, literally anything. I can handle it, after all, I am friends with a murderous bear." I laughed, my voice echoed through the house as it changed to a more 'black light' kinda room. "...Damn this is actually kinda... cool lookin'..." I look around slowly.

[Example: At times this is how you see the world

[Example: At times this is how you see the world. [taken from the game 'FNAF: Help Wanted']]

"What... see?" Freddy asked, his voice slowly becoming more clear. "I donno, it's like.. the entire room is under a blacklight? It's all.. purple and glowly." I explained the best I could, gaining a bit more of Freddy's interest. "Anyways, you got any dark as fuck facts?" I smirked, looking over at the no longer melted Freddy. "Actuall....y.... yes!" His voice was almost fully put back together now, however, the blacklight effect hadn't really left quite yet.. At least the molten metal on your body was gone though. "Cool, might giving me a few? This is really cool, but I rather not think I'm chugging ink when I drink my morning coffee.." I chuckled, listening for his little fun fact that he was so excited to tell. "King Charles the second used to drink alcohol with human skulls in it!" Finally, his voice was no longer broken up. "That's a bit... weird. Like... did it taste good or was it just to scare the shit outta enemies..?" I questioned, earning a small 'Hm..' from the, at the moment, neon purple and black bear. "He believed it promoted better health actually..~" He grinned, man, this vision thing was.. actually kinda creepy when paired to a large animatronic.. "That's kind of neat actually.. Who knows, maybe it worked?" I joked, causing Freddy to let out a burst of laughter. I laughed along, however, I couldn't help but be unnerved by his altered laughter. I blinked for a moment, my vision beginning to blur back into reality. "Holy shit, it worked." I muttered, catching Freddy off guard for a moment. 

"You're alright now then..? After all, we still need to plan your birthday!" Yet again, I could FEEL his smirk. "Yes, Freddy, we can plan the birthday party.." I sighed, facepalming. Suddenly I'd feel myself be quickly picked up into a protective grasp but someone slightly taller then me. 

"Found your next victim huh, Bear!?" A feminine voice growled out, followed by the noise of Freddy standing up quickly.

"Well well well..~"
"Good to see you again, Millie!"

[to be continued..]