Chapter 2: The Party [Unfinished]

Time - 3:00 AM

You were fast asleep, the only time you actually had peace. Suddenly when deep in a sleep, something suddenly made you wake up. It was a noise from outside.

Y/N: sigh Who the fuck is out this late.

You said to yourself as you checked the time on your clock. You tried your best to go back to sleep. But you still heard noises. It was the sound of wind, which was weird since it wasn't a windy night. You couldn't take it and decided to get out of bed. You walked over to your window and pulled the blinds up.

Y/N (Thinking): What the fuck?

You thought as you looked at a strange sight indeed. It was the person you'd least expect to see. It was Fleetway (evil side) . . . Flying in the air. She was enjoying herself and was having a joyful time.

Fleetway (evil side): Finally fresh air.

You heard her say in the distance. Suddenly another voice was heard.

Fleetway: Fleetway!

Another voice yelled. Suddenly Fleetway (evil side)'s sister flew up to her.

Fleetway (evil side): What!

She yelled at her.

Fleetway: What do you mean what?! Your putting us at risk.

She yelled yelled back.

Fleetway (evil side): So what? nobody is going to see us!

She exclaimed.

Fleetway: I know! But god if Xenophanes found out!

She yelled at Fleetway (evil side)

Fleetway (evil side): So what if he finds out! No harm has been done.

She said.

Fleetway: sigh Let's just go home.

She relied.

Fleetway (evil side): Ugh fine.

They both then flew away, seemingly going home. You however were shocked.

Y/N: Ok . . what the fuck did I take?

You questioned.

Y/N: This is probably just a dream . . I should lie down.

You then closed your window and laid back down in bed, eventually falling asleep.

[The Next Day]

Beep Beep Beep

You suddenly heard your alarm go off. You turned it off and slowly groaned as you leaned up. You rubbed your eyes and looked over at the clock. 

Y/N: Alright, plenty of time.

You said to yourself. Now knowing you had 6 hours until the party. You then stood up and walked over to your work desk and opened your laptop. You then sat down, yawning.

Y/N: Lets see what they were talking about last night.

You said typing the name "Xenophanes" Into the search bar. Like expected you saw nothing but the well Known Greek Philosopher in the results.

Y/N: Ok . . . I wasn't expecting something else, but why were they talking about Xenophanes?

You questioned. Something then caught your eye. It was a news report, unlike all article results. You clicked on it due to it's strange image. It was a blue blurry figure standing Infront of a blue haired kid. While a woman in red was sitting on large speakers.

Y/N (thinking): Now were getting somewhere.

You thought, not wanting to wake your angry parents. You then began reading the news article. You were highly confused and thought it was a joke. The Article explained a mysterious event that was a freak of nature. A Demonic creature that took the form of Sonic was rap battling with a unnamed Blue haired kid. You would have instantly assumed this was a joke, an April fools prank for a quick laugh. You knew most people thought that due to comments accusing it of being fake. But what you saw last night couldn't have been fake, it was real. You then noticed a video attached.

After watching the video you were amazed at the music. You then quickly ran over to your backpack. You pulled a flyer out that you had taken from school recently. You walked back over to your desk and looked at it. "School Talent Show - Preform your talents and help raise money". You then pulled out a guitar case. You had been playing a lot recently, practicing for the big night in a week.

Y/N (thinking): Alright  . . . Maybe I could preform this song as well. . . I need a first song anyways.

You thought, as you pulled out your music book, where you wrote everything. You had been practicing one song already. You knew every kid was going to be there, so you wanted to finally confess your love to someone. That someone was obviosully Fleetway (evil side)

(One of the other reasons why I'm ending this book is the double Fleetway thing . . . I don't know where I came up with that idea, but I'm stopping it, only one fleetway for now. Besides a Harem oneshot since reasons.)